[2.6] Ship Warf probably broken - Devs on the case.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

wurm213
x4

[2.6] Ship Warf probably broken - Devs on the case.

Post by wurm213 » Sun, 24. Nov 19, 23:15

Hey,

I just started a new game with 2.6 with no mods and iam playing quit a bit now, my ingame time counter Shows me 11 00:04 and I think the XL Ship warf at Argon Prime is broken.
I was tying to figure out what is wrong but I Cant find an issue.

All the storage is full, when I place an order for a Mammut or freigther then it accept everything (message below is Good) but it doesnt start to Build.

I found some more Bugs I believe.

1. after some time (one hour+) just playing and viewing in the map menu, when I return to Cockpit view I see a Manager in the Right Windows being stuck, no message is coming anymore in this window (after restarting, all is Good again.)
2. I was Building some Station and one of the last Station act kinda weired. Ive placed Maybe 70 structures and now, when I Copy a Sequence or Modul the Symbol Shows extra large. When you check the Build plan you will even see that at the half of the constructionk the Symbols acting weired, being to large for the rest of the structure. The Fabric that is affected is "SWF XL SS IV"
3. I found some more but trying to catch or force them to Show up, I will report later if they occur again

Overall, 2.6 is very stable, I had no Freeze or something, in some cases I had heavy fps Drops but once teleported to another area all is fine again. I see lots of faction wars, I believe Xenon destroyed the HAT Tradestration and destroyed many other Station until even the Defence Station from HAT were destroyed in Hatikvahs. I just had to Build my own adminstation and destroy their Defence Station. Pretty cool, they even vanish now. They were trying to Claim it back, nice move.

On the other side of the galaxies HOP invaded several System and also took them over, ANT is getting in Trouble now. Wish we had more Colors to see diferent Factions better. Green for Player and Teladi isnt nice.

Well, thanks for this patch, very Good!

ah, here you will find a save to check the ship warf.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av_C4g9Y3lh6hq9mVjB ... A?e=1MvqTO

W

BurnIt!
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [2.6] Ship Warf probably broken

Post by BurnIt! » Thu, 28. Nov 19, 13:48

I've confirmed that the build modules on the AP shipyard are currently inoperative - looking into a fix.
Did you ever hack that shipyard?
BurnIt!
In der Ruhe liegt die Kraft. / In peace lies strength.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”