[3.0 Beta] Xenon Bug

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

yafeshan
x4

[3.0 Beta] Xenon Bug

Post by yafeshan » Mon, 2. Dec 19, 21:52

I am playing the current 3.0 Beta, started game last week as Unworthy Entrepreneur. I do not have any scripts or mods installed in game. I believe there is a small bug about xenon behaviour. In my game Xenon is killed, they do not have any ship or station to be seen anywhere except my main sector of choice Hatikvah's Choice I. After they lost every single sectors to other factions. I invaded last 3 remaining one and built administrative stations in those and Hatikvah's Choice-I which was gateway to those xenon sectors. Xenon lost everything but they try to build stations in Hatikvah's Choice-I. They try to spawn new stations quite frequently and my patrol fleets having difficulty keeping up. The sectors is filled with xenon station graveyard now. They do not do this in anywhere else in the galaxy. I regularly check their old systems and bordering ones. They do not try to build any stations in their old sectors.

The sector in question is contested, the owner HAT had just 2 administrative module compared to my 4.

I should also point out Xenon are really weak in this version. They are wiped out quite early in the game.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... D2F544EA7/

{Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked - Terre}

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”