Owning Collector's Edition but Split Vendetta DLC missing in STEAM - Resolved.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

rikyxie
x4

Owning Collector's Edition but Split Vendetta DLC missing in STEAM - Resolved.

Post by rikyxie » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 01:40

In STEAM support, It shows my X4: Foundation game is "Nov 30, 2018 - Activated as part of: X4: Foundations Collector's Edition Launch". So it should be a Collector's Edition I am owning. However, Split Vendetta DLC and Split Vendetta soundtrack are both not in my library.

Click on Missing DLC support in STEAM give below message:
------------------
Missing DLC
You can check what DLC you have installed in the Steam Client. The DLC you have on your account is also listed below. If you don't see the DLC you are expecting, first double check the version of the game you bought and compare it against this list.

X4: Foundations Collector's Edition Content
------------------

STEAM support just direct me back to this forum. Anyone know how should I fix this problem?

strask412
x4

Re: Owning Collector's Edition but Split Vendetta DLC missing in STEAM

Post by strask412 » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 08:19

rikyxie wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 01:40
In STEAM support, It shows my X4: Foundation game is "Nov 30, 2018 - Activated as part of: X4: Foundations Collector's Edition Launch". So it should be a Collector's Edition I am owning. However, Split Vendetta DLC and Split Vendetta soundtrack are both not in my library.

Click on Missing DLC support in STEAM give below message:
------------------
Missing DLC
You can check what DLC you have installed in the Steam Client. The DLC you have on your account is also listed below. If you don't see the DLC you are expecting, first double check the version of the game you bought and compare it against this list.

X4: Foundations Collector's Edition Content
------------------

STEAM support just direct me back to this forum. Anyone know how should I fix this problem?
I had that problem on a different game, once. Logging out from steam, then back in, fixed it I think? Or maybe I had to clear my steam cookies ("Steam" menu -> Settings -> Web Browser), too. Can't remember if the cookies was a separate issue. Best wishes!
"If I were a shadowy nemesis that wanted to strike the Protectorate where it's weakest, Pioneers space is where I'd begin."
- Delilah Shiratori

rikyxie
x4

Re: Owning Collector's Edition but Split Vendetta DLC missing in STEAM

Post by rikyxie » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 21:24

Problem solved by itself. Today I can see the DLC included in my library. Not sure why it wasn't yesterday, probably Egosoft forgot to include the DLC in my region's Collector's Edition

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Owning Collector's Edition but Split Vendetta DLC missing in STEAM - Resolved.

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 21:31

Glad to hear it is solved, but Egosoft do not control Steam's distribution in that way. Egosoft probably just agree any regional protection principles well in advance, transmit the game code and let Steam do the distribution work and relative pricing.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”