I brought collector edition of this game and did not receive any bouns - Resolved

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

W_Dragon
x4

I brought collector edition of this game and did not receive any bouns - Resolved

Post by W_Dragon » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 02:51

hello everyone,

I am having trouble with my game, I brought this game collector edition long time ago and now there seems to be something missing. I have no bouns contect in this game at all? Is my activation bugged?

:(

strask412
x4

Re: I brought collector edition of this game and did not receive any bouns

Post by strask412 » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 05:27

Hi! Maybe I can help you find it... but first, what operating system are you on? Second, which store (steam, GoG, etc.) did you purchase your collector's edition on? And third, which specific part of the collector's edition content are you looking for?

Edit: In case you use steam:

For the soundtrack, try this:

1) In your steam client, go to the "View" menu at the very top and select "Music Details" from the drop down list.
2) Examine the list on the far left, look for X4 Foundations Soundtrack (flac) and the same thing with (mp3) instead.
3) Select the X4 music that I hope you found, then click "show in system" if you want to import the music to some other music player. :)

For the art book etc, try this:

1) In your steam client, select (but do not launch) X4.
2) Right-Click on X4 in the games list and choose "Manage -> Browse Local Files".
3) Open the "Bonus Content" folder for goodies!
"If I were a shadowy nemesis that wanted to strike the Protectorate where it's weakest, Pioneers space is where I'd begin."
- Delilah Shiratori

W_Dragon
x4

Post by W_Dragon » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 20:01

strask412 wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 05:27
Hi! Maybe I can help you find it... but first, what operating system are you on? Second, which store (steam, GoG, etc.) did you purchase your collector's edition on? And third, which specific part of the collector's edition content are you looking for?

Edit: In case you use steam:

For the soundtrack, try this:

1) In your steam client, go to the "View" menu at the very top and select "Music Details" from the drop down list.
2) Examine the list on the far left, look for X4 Foundations Soundtrack (flac) and the same thing with (mp3) instead.
3) Select the X4 music that I hope you found, then click "show in system" if you want to import the music to some other music player. :)

For the art book etc, try this:

1) In your steam client, select (but do not launch) X4.
2) Right-Click on X4 in the games list and choose "Manage -> Browse Local Files".
3) Open the "Bonus Content" folder for goodies!
Hi, I purchase through Deeptimes official online store and received key activation.
I ask their staff they say I am not the only one having this problem. it appears at least 20 people had a similar experience :|

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 20:04

"Deeptimes official online store" - I've never heard of it.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

strask412
x4

Post by strask412 » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 22:07

W_Dragon wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 20:01
Hi, I purchase through Deeptimes official online store and received key activation.
I ask their staff they say I am not the only one having this problem. it appears at least 20 people had a similar experience :|
Alan Phipps wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 20:04
Googling for that string doesn't produce any seemingly relevant results. W_Dragon -- Please provide a URL to the store?
"If I were a shadowy nemesis that wanted to strike the Protectorate where it's weakest, Pioneers space is where I'd begin."
- Delilah Shiratori

W_Dragon
x4

Post by W_Dragon » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 19:05

strask412 wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 22:07
W_Dragon wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 20:01
Alan Phipps wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 20:04
Googling for that string doesn't produce any seemingly relevant results. W_Dragon -- Please provide a URL to the store?
Its already fixed. Deeptimes is an origination who did a translation of this game. they are an Egosoft partner for years.

strask412
x4

Post by strask412 » Mon, 6. Apr 20, 20:49

W_Dragon wrote:
Sun, 5. Apr 20, 19:05
Its already fixed. Deeptimes is an origination who did a translation of this game. they are an Egosoft partner for years.
I'm glad your issue is resolved, thanks for letting us know!
- Delilah Shiratori

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”