[3.0] Map loses interactivity after (de-)activating certain missions - Fix in a future build.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

radcapricorn
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

[3.0] Map loses interactivity after (de-)activating certain missions - Fix in a future build.

Post by radcapricorn » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 00:46

Clicking "Set Active" ("Set Inactive") sometimes partially steals mouse focus from map. Panning and zooming continues to work, but clicks do nothing.

1. Load this save (though I imagine a fresh start would do as well, so long as there's a "main" mission).
2. Open map.
3. Note that you can hover over ships and stations and click on them to activate them.
4. Open mission computer, expand the current Boso mission, and click "Set to Inactive"
5. Note that now when you hover over ships and stations they're not highlighted, and clicking them does nothing
6. Click on any other mission in the mission computer
7. Note that map functionality is restored

florianlt
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [3.0] Map loses interactivity after (de-)activating certain missions

Post by florianlt » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 09:54

Fixed in an upcoming version.

Scoob
x4

Re: [3.0] Map loses interactivity after (de-)activating certain missions - Fix in a future build.

Post by Scoob » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 14:29

Hi, just wanted to check if we were seeing the same issue.

I deactivated one of the Boso plotline missions last night while standing in one of my ships that was docked at the HQ. I then lost the ability to pilot the ship myself - the chair would not highlight - nor could I interact with the Transporter control panel - again, it would not highlight. I made a save, but reloading fixed it.

Scoob.

florianlt
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [3.0] Map loses interactivity after (de-)activating certain missions - Fix in a future build.

Post by florianlt » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 14:41

No, that is not related.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”