In Authority We Trust

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

CaptainRAVE
x4

Re: In Authority We Trust

Post by CaptainRAVE » Thu, 28. May 20, 10:08

rene6740 wrote:
Wed, 27. May 20, 23:48
The logbook said I did not disengage in time. Shouldn’t it be different if done correctly?
No idea, never looked at the log book. Just waited for the police to engage, ran away, she called me a coward and then I carried on through the quest.

Raevyan
x4

Post by Raevyan » Sun, 14. Jun 20, 18:40

CaptainRAVE wrote:
Thu, 28. May 20, 10:08
rene6740 wrote:
Wed, 27. May 20, 23:48
The logbook said I did not disengage in time. Shouldn’t it be different if done correctly?
No idea, never looked at the log book. Just waited for the police to engage, ran away, she called me a coward and then I carried on through the quest.
I was finally able to get the achievement. The logbook still said, that i did not engage in time after freeing the prisoners from Hall of Judgement. that is very misleading because it is very counter intuitive to the achievements descriptions...

FrankMintor209
x4

Post by FrankMintor209 » Tue, 11. Aug 20, 05:17

I can't get this one to pop at all. Do I have to finish the whole plot to get it?

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Tue, 11. Aug 20, 06:13

FrankMintor209 wrote:
Tue, 11. Aug 20, 05:17
Do I have to finish the whole plot to get it?
As good as all of the plot. Along the way you have to do the 3 requirements for it as well.

Nagittchi
x4

[3.30 BUG] In Authority We Trust Achievement not unlocking

Post by Nagittchi » Thu, 26. Nov 20, 21:34

After failing to get it the first time, followed the steps listed on this thread: <Merged, Alan Phipps> - thread hints that it should pop after I speak to Dal again but did not see it.
Mission summary still lists that I "fail to disengage" when the Split ask me to do so.

Unmodded save attached:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3uilmvk83 ... ml.gz/file

Has this achievement been moved until all the way to the end of the Split plotline? If so, is a dev able to check my save if its still ontrack?

Was wondering if I'm missing more hidden checkmarks similar to how the Righteous Fury actually requires you to wipe out half the fleet yourself

EDIT: Just re-read further down that thread and apparently it's all the way at the end. But with the mission log reading like I was siding with the Curbs, just wanted to check that I'm still on track.

EDIT 2: Completed the chain. Even though the disengage text was incorrect - still was an achievement at the end.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”