[3.20 - SPOILER] Quest Supreme Interior Designs quantities not updated after delivery

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Imuniser
x4

[3.20 - SPOILER] Quest Supreme Interior Designs quantities not updated after delivery

Post by Imuniser » Fri, 19. Jun 20, 14:44

Hello,

Running vanilla, no mods, Linux.

Regarding the quest Supreme Interior Designs, I am facing the following issue:
Spoiler
Show
- I have manually set orders to a Incarcatura to go purchase Advanced Electronics
- not having enough cargo space to deliver all 3333 items I had to do two runs
- I have delivered the entire quantity (3333 Advanced Electronics)
- The quest requirement for this item has been grayed out however the station still shows it as being available for purchase (the requirement has not been eliminated from the list of requirements either)
- I am able to deliver the entire quantity again

I have also noticed that other items, such as
Spoiler
Show
Medical Supplies
which I have fully delivered have become available again. Is the station consuming from what one is supposed to deliver and re-add the consumed quantity?

Save file here

Thank you!

***LATER EDIT***
For testing purposes, the Incarcatura under unassigned ships is set to purchase some items under the spoiler section and to re-deliver them.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [3.20 - SPOILER] Quest Supreme Interior Designs quantities not updated after delivery

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 19. Jun 20, 16:05

Already reported a couple of times before, but no solution yet. I'll flag it up again.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Imuniser
x4

Re: [3.20 - SPOILER] Quest Supreme Interior Designs quantities not updated after delivery

Post by Imuniser » Fri, 19. Jun 20, 16:19

Thank you ... as this quest, besides being very hard (and expensive) brings us closer to a resolution to past releases :wink:

carolinay
x4

Post by carolinay » Sat, 20. Jun 20, 02:32

NIIcK wrote:
Fri, 19. Jun 20, 14:44
Hello,

Running vanilla, no mods, Linux.

Regarding the quest Supreme Interior Designs, I am facing the following issue:
Spoiler
Show
- I have manually set orders to a Incarcatura to go purchase Advanced Electronics
- not having enough cargo space to deliver all 3333 items I had to do two runs
- I have delivered the entire quantity (3333 Advanced Electronics)
Hi, NIIcK, after partly delivering those 3333 items, did you pay the 1B sum? For me, the problem appeared when doing that.

Imuniser
x4

Post by Imuniser » Sat, 20. Jun 20, 06:41

Hi carolinay,

No... that quest was finished before starting deliveries for this one as I have had a hard time with sedatives (ridiculous low drop rate on them - I had to use the mining ship captains trick to get them after chasing drops for 3 days and only getting 5 :) ) so I wanted that one out of the way first.

Imuniser
x4

Post by Imuniser » Thu, 25. Jun 20, 07:34

Follow up for the above:

The quest can be finished if one ignores the quest quantities and manually keeps track of what has been delivered.

Both station and quest information are not intuitive with regard to partial deliveries and remaining quantities.

My opinion is that the station should update the demanded quantities to reflect whichever quantity remains to be delivered as well as the quest; the quest should entirely remove a delivery requirement from the list as soon as said delivery is fully fulfilled. I believe, this way, there will be less confusion and will avoid the possibility for deliveries above the total quantity required (since the station will only accept a set remaining amount).

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”