Ship menu + mouse control.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Gobolino
x4

Ship menu + mouse control.

Post by Gobolino » Mon, 22. Jun 20, 04:55

Hi, this would be probably just a stupid issue but, is there any chance in the config or settings to make that,
if I am still in the mouse guidance mode (ship follows the mouse pointer), and I right click in another ship to scan/board/etc..., the guidance stops?.
The main nightmare for me it's the scan, because is at the bottom of the list, so I right click on the ship and go down but then also the ship goes down, press scan and now my "aim scan" is way off and a lot of times the "time" is up so I lost the scan.... Ok, I disable the mouse guidance, but now I'm having a nightmare trying to right click in the "right"place so I have to recover the aim mouse, then just before right clicking change the setting and.... the target ship moved, so I have to put aim mouse again and.....
you get the idea.

So, is there any setting that "automatically" IF I right click and open the target ship menu, the mouse doesn't control the ship anymore and automatically once I select an option, the setting changes back to mouse guide?.

Or it's just me that find this part of the menu, too hard. O.O?

z1ppeh
x4

Re: Ship menu + mouse control.

Post by z1ppeh » Mon, 22. Jun 20, 10:06

use the pause button once you get close enough and aim at the ship.

Gobolino
x4

Re: Ship menu + mouse control.

Post by Gobolino » Mon, 22. Jun 20, 16:05

z1ppeh wrote:
Mon, 22. Jun 20, 10:06
use the pause button once you get close enough and aim at the ship.
Thanks!... I wonder what key would be close enough to try. =P.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”