GeForce Now - Bought the game recently and I can't load my savedgame anymore - Try it now.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Reginald Barclay
x4

GeForce Now - Bought the game recently and I can't load my savedgame anymore - Try it now.

Post by Reginald Barclay » Tue, 23. Jun 20, 04:57

Hello,

I have bought the game x4 foundations (only) a few times ago and today when I wanted to play I was unable to load my savedgame ! :gruebel:

I'm playing under GeForce Now on version 3.2 and when I go to see more details about the issue, by clicking on load game, I see a red text telling me my savedgame is under Split Vendetta ... ?

Was there any promotion for a limited time when I bought my game ? That's so weird, now I can't start where I was and that's really frustrating. :shock:
║ ░ HP ProBook 6470b ░ GeForce Now ░ ║

burger1
x3tc

Re: GeForce Now - Bought the game recently and I can't load my savedgame anymore

Post by burger1 » Tue, 23. Jun 20, 05:41

I think it's how you start up the game. I think one poster said you have to start up the game with the steam launcher or something?

Reginald Barclay
x4

Re: GeForce Now - Bought the game recently and I can't load my savedgame anymore

Post by Reginald Barclay » Tue, 23. Jun 20, 07:39

At the moment I only purchased x4 foundations, not the extension.

That's why now, I wonder why I can't load my savedgame. I see at the moment that the x4 foundations direct link is indicating that there is a maintenance on GeForce Now, So we can't launch the game, but I usually use the game from Steam launched in GFN. And except that I had to install the game again in my GFN steam, the game started, but my savedgames are not working anymore, so now I hope it's only due to this maintenance and that my savedgames are not corrupt. :|

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 23. Jun 20, 09:16

Unfortunately this is a technical issue with GeForce Now. We are in discussions with NVIDIA about this at the moment.

Reginald Barclay
x4

Post by Reginald Barclay » Tue, 23. Jun 20, 09:37

Thank you for this fast feedback.

FYI, If I'm starting STEAM in GFN, I can play the game but I have to install it each time. That's realyllllllllly a long process...

On their website they said if it's indicating maintenance, it can takes hours or weeks... :o Do you think it's a huge issue ?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: GeForce Now - Bought the game recently and I can't load my savedgame anymore - Devs on the case.

Post by CBJ » Mon, 17. Aug 20, 10:49

X4: Foundations is now available on GeForce Now once again. Hopefully previous technical issues have now been resolved, but unfortunately we can't guarantee that savegames made while those problems were active will be usable.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”