Venture results messed up

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

pref
x4

Venture results messed up

Post by pref » Tue, 22. Sep 20, 00:25

I sent a ship on a 20h, when came back to check results i got 2 entries in the list, the ship i sent out with success, and another venture that had failed: it had a german ship name (my game is english) and was of a different venture type (64h resource acquisition). Maybe next i'll get 2 successful returns per send!

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Venture results messed up

Post by CBJ » Tue, 22. Sep 20, 10:28

Yours isn't the first report of this, but we've yet to identify exactly what is happening. Could you upload a savegame for us to take a look at? :)

pref
x4

Post by pref » Tue, 22. Sep 20, 16:00

CBJ wrote:
Tue, 22. Sep 20, 10:28
Yours isn't the first report of this, but we've yet to identify exactly what is happening. Could you upload a savegame for us to take a look at? :)
I'll check previous saves. In case i don't find it and it occurs later - what point would be better for you? A save from before results have arrived, or after?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 22. Sep 20, 16:05

Both would be fantastic, but since you've already received it in another save, I suspect that after will be the only option. :)

pref
x4

Post by pref » Tue, 22. Sep 20, 16:15

I meant that i could save right after venture got sent out and send that without reloading it if that could help.

But i think i found a save with that result still displaying, i have 2 returns here and one is the resource acquisition that i haven't sent any ship on. Did not dare to click on it again maybe that hurts the repro somehow.

And thanks for your efforts!

pref
x4

Post by pref » Fri, 2. Oct 20, 14:44

CBJ wrote:
Tue, 22. Sep 20, 16:05
Both would be fantastic, but since you've already received it in another save, I suspect that after will be the only option. :)
Had this issue again, in this save i again have 2 venture results (same type this time) one from someone else failed and mine successful.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”