[3.30] Cannot abandon boarding mission after cancelling boarding action

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

oddible
x4

[3.30] Cannot abandon boarding mission after cancelling boarding action

Post by oddible » Tue, 17. Nov 20, 03:49

There are MANY problems with boarding from multiple ships. The most egregious is that you cannot abandon the boarding mission that appears in your mission log AT ALL after you've cancelled a boarding op. The Abandon button is permanently greyed out. You can cancel the boarding activity from all ships involved but you still can't remove the Boarding mission in the mission log. So essentially if you cancel a few boarding ops they just stack up there.

Why would you want to cancel a boarding op you ask? Well there could be in-game reasons, like the ship makes it through a gate into hostile territory before you disable it for instance. Or another enemy shows up and I can't have my fleet babysitting a boarding op. There seem to be a lot of bugs with boarding right now.

oddible
x4

Re: [3.30] Cannot abandon boarding mission after cancelling boarding action

Post by oddible » Thu, 19. Nov 20, 19:59

It gets worse. I had a ship destroyed during boarding - I lost all my marines. I have no way to signal them to abandon the operation.

Even worse. I received sitreps - the voice commands from my marines for TEN MINUTES after the ship blew up telling me they were still trying to capture the ship until eventually the said they were abandoning the op on their own.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”