Little ships keep pushing big ship away

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mr.Killer
x4

Little ships keep pushing big ship away

Post by Mr.Killer » Thu, 3. Dec 20, 21:33

Tried to find my earlier post about this subject, so I apologize if some one finds it and wants to wipe my nose with it..... got ya!

Problem existed after a few hours playing, having my Odysseus Vanguard picking some cargo up and wants this to deliver at build storage, my station's build storage.
As I try to find the right spot to dock, the rest of my fleet dribbles in the sector pushing my vastly heavier ship away from point of docking (still trying to dock here!!!)

A few weeks ago, I nagged about this to EGOSOFT, and provided the savegame that clearly showed this happening, because it said modified, they would not go look into it.

Now the tables are turned, started recently a new game, got a good foot in the game, and it happened again.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzx0e7x3u15pp ... ml.gz?dl=0
There is the file, a quicky, behind the helm, being pushed away as I still trying to dock with storage....
Please let me know if this is alright by you, if so, all big ships ar no longer needed, just take an s-class ship and push those xenon stations over the edge..... nice!
Ps. Computers can make errors, they are made and programmed by error-making humans. :D

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Little ships keep pushing big ship away

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 3. Dec 20, 21:57

Thanks for the save link. Is this in 3.30 or the beta?

I think this was your earlier thread.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Mr.Killer
x4

Post by Mr.Killer » Thu, 3. Dec 20, 23:33

3.30. (416228)
:)

Sorry, forgot that little detail.... :oops:

and yes, that was the link.... (how could you find that so quick.....memory... getting worse every day.....)
Ps. Computers can make errors, they are made and programmed by error-making humans. :D

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 4. Dec 20, 11:11

I just looked at your posting history - just as you could do. :wink:
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”