[4.0 HF3] Cannot complete Supreme Interior Design mission. - Objective display bug, fixed by progressing mission.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

shanrak
x4

[4.0 HF3] Cannot complete Supreme Interior Design mission. - Objective display bug, fixed by progressing mission.

Post by shanrak » Tue, 20. Apr 21, 17:34

This is vanilla.

My mission brief states I still need to deliver 416 units of Maja dust, but the station itself is no longer purchasing any.

As far as I know, I don't have any ships currently enroute with more maja dust, the one ship I did have assigned to it is currently docked at the station with no more orders queued up.

Here is a quicksave for debugging (get rid of the _REMOVETHIS_ portion in the URL): https://drive_REMOVETHIS_.google.com/file/d/1QWPI6Ai7h5lZ3gy4uLzw8HqnxqGabmJq/view?usp=sharing

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3] Cannot complete Supreme Interior Design mission.

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 20. Apr 21, 17:47

This type of issue has been addressed before here. I'll ask the devs to take a look at the save.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

shanrak
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3] Cannot complete Supreme Interior Design mission.

Post by shanrak » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 02:46

Alan Phipps wrote:
Tue, 20. Apr 21, 17:47
This type of issue has been addressed before here. I'll ask the devs to take a look at the save.
Ok so an update, once the other materials were brought in, the mission completed despite never delivering the missing maja dust. Maybe it was just a display issue?

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3] Cannot complete Supreme Interior Design mission. - Objective display bug, fixed by progressing mission.

Post by Gimbutz » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 13:58

Thanks for the report and the save! You're right, this is simply a rare bug with the number displayed by the mission objective. We're still trying to track down the reason for the mission getting a wrong signal in the first place, so the display bug will have to remain for now. Glad to hear that you've verified that the mission itself still works.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”