Terraforming Planet keep reseeting itself - explained

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

sorcerer1234
x4

Terraforming Planet keep reseeting itself - explained

Post by sorcerer1234 » Sat, 6. Jan 24, 22:22

Hi All,

I am trying to complete a terraforming mission, and on the current task I am doing it start at 1200 drones to send, slowly working it's way down as resources become available, but all of a sudden all the progress will stop and it will go back to 1200 drones and start all over again. Also I noticed my base resources are sometime going backwards and disappearing and I can no longer allocated automatic storage to anything.

Any idea, how I can get it to go back to normal, it was running fine for the last 400 hours of the game.

Regards

Matt

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Terraforming Planet keep reseeting itself

Post by CBJ » Sat, 6. Jan 24, 23:33

We can't really help you without more information. As per the sticky thread at the top of the forum, at the very least we need to know whether or not your game is modified, and without a link to a savegame it's going to be almost impossible to work out what is happening and why.

adeine
x4

Post by adeine » Sun, 7. Jan 24, 05:17

sorcerer1234 wrote:
Sat, 6. Jan 24, 22:22
Hi All,

I am trying to complete a terraforming mission, and on the current task I am doing it start at 1200 drones to send, slowly working it's way down as resources become available, but all of a sudden all the progress will stop and it will go back to 1200 drones and start all over again. Also I noticed my base resources are sometime going backwards and disappearing and I can no longer allocated automatic storage to anything.

Any idea, how I can get it to go back to normal, it was running fine for the last 400 hours of the game.

Regards

Matt
Some projects have disasters/problems that periodically undo some or all of your progress. Look at the timers/events happening on the planet and check if that's what's happening here. Usually there is a project to help stop this from happening (e.g. stopping earthquakes).

Otherwise the only way to complete it is by putting in more progress than you lose.

sorcerer1234
x4

Post by sorcerer1234 » Sun, 7. Jan 24, 11:31

Ahh that's interesting, their are earthquakes happening, I will try to reduce those first thanks :-)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”