7.0 beta

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

meandark

7.0 beta

Post by meandark » Fri, 5. Apr 24, 21:51

After updating to 7.0 I have noticed that the save game feature is no longer working. As every time I press save game. I get save failed. This might just be a bug that needs to be fixed.

chew-ie
x4

Re: 7.0 beta

Post by chew-ie » Fri, 5. Apr 24, 22:10

This is most probably is some error on your end. Saving games works just fine for a lot of people (reporting beta issues usually involves handing over a save to the devs in the beta 7 reporting board)

Spoiler
Show
BurnIt: Boron and leaks don't go well together...
Königinnenreich von Boron: Sprich mit deinem Flossenführer
Nila Ti: Folgt mir, ihr Kavalkade von neugierigen Kreaturen!

:idea: Pick your poison seed [for custom gamestarts]
:idea: Feature request: paint jobs on custom starts

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: 7.0 beta

Post by CBJ » Sat, 6. Apr 24, 00:15

Since this isn't affecting anyone else, I suggest you check that you have sufficient disk space, that the save folder hasn't become read-only (Windows does apparently occasionally do this) or corrupted, and that your anti-virus software isn't preventing the game from writing to it.

If you want any further help then you're going to need to provide things like a DXDiag so that we can look at what else might be causing problems on your system.

Please note also that issues with the 7.00 Public Beta should normally be reporting the Public Beta Feedback forum, that is where you most likely found the instructions on activating the beta.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”