[HELP REQUEST] XR station modules to X4

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Folker
x4

[HELP REQUEST] XR station modules to X4

Post by Folker » Thu, 25. Apr 24, 19:09

Hey, I'm try to export XR station module to X4.

I know how to add modules at index, components.xml and macros.xml. To add it at libraries, wares.xml. And give name in t folder.

The module must be placed on assets\structures\production or storage, defence, habitat, venture, connectionmodules.

Where I get stuck is in the conversion of modules from XR to X4. I've seen that you have to use XR converters from arc_. So I looked at these two tutorials but I'm blocking because the .dae file can't be created. I've seen both tutorials, one written, the other on video :

viewtopic.php?f=129&t=360045

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP8sfcbmmBg

To test the module transfers I used X4 Economy Overhaul. Which allows me to have a content.xml file as well as an index folder and a wares.xml file. As well as fully functional add-on modules to see what I can and can't do. Once I've finished importing the first module from XR to X4, I plan to create my own folder to host the new modules.

For the exportation XML to DAE, I place XRConverters in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X4 Foundations\extensions\x4_economyoverhaul

After I create a .bat file named : struct_econ_prod_refinedmetals
Because I selected refined metals module from XR.

Into this file, I add : XRConvertersMain.exe importxmf "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X4 Foundations\extensions\x4_economyoverhaul" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X4 Foundations\extensions\x4_economyoverhaul\assets\structures\production\struct_econ_prod_refinedmetals.xml"

I launch the .bat but nothing, no .dae file is made.Yet the struct_econ_prod_refinedmetals file exists and is in the place I mentioned, I couldn't misspell it because I copied and pasted it.

If anyone knows of another solution or has the answer to my problem or knows how to export XR modules to X4, I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you in advance for your reading

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”