[MOD] Player Owned Ship Production

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Cg089
x4

Re: [MOD] Player Owned Ship Production

Post by Cg089 » Wed, 3. Apr 19, 07:52

The saves are .xml inside an archive, so it should be possible with some work to do so. No clue what you'd need to remove tho.

user1679

Post by user1679 » Sun, 5. May 19, 10:03

Game (GOG): v2.21
Mod Location: User documents method, game does not load using the 'game folder' method

Bug: When used by itself, this mod completely hides the "upgrade / repair" screen

After starting a new game and boarding my ship, when I click the "upgrade / repair" button, I can only see the model of my ship. None of
the buttons to select new mods are visible and the area where you would add the parts to the build list is missing as well.

When this mod is installed with your companion mod, Mobile Ship Production, the upgrade screen appears as normal but the undock
button is always disabled and the player must use the keyboard shortcut to undock

After looking at your menu_docked.XPI from Mobile Ship Production compared to the X4 one, it appears there are several functions
that have been redefined. I wonder if Egosoft updated those files in v2.21 to the point they are too different from the version you used when
you modded.

docwho83
x4

Post by docwho83 » Wed, 27. May 20, 06:34

Ok I looked inside. Feel very blind right now. I just want one part of code. I want to add the research so we can get the data leaks for the build modules. Where am I missing?

Edit never mind I found the code area. Wares. lol ok anyway simple mod up now.

buildmodule
My Mods
RepairLasers Player controlled drone Also on steam
[Minefield] fell affliction minefield removed Also on steam
[Buildmodule] add research for buildmodule leak steals

raim729
x4

Post by raim729 » Sun, 31. May 20, 09:56

Hello,

I tested your mod,
Question, with, your mod, I don't get to buy any satellite, equipment? Is that normal?
Schifswerft, wants to buy ship, can't choose, anything?

I have HQ, but under research nothing to see of your mod which can, be researched?

Buying blueprints, there are so many modules listed at once. Which is what?

Manawydn
x4

Post by Manawydn » Sun, 14. Jun 20, 22:51

You can build your own shipyard without mods now, and as such, this (old) mod might break your game.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”