[Mod] CrystalFinder

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Shuruna
x4

Re: [Mod] CrystalFinder

Post by Shuruna » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 11:15

ADMNtek wrote:
Sat, 8. Dec 18, 14:31
for some reason this doesn't work for me. after i install i don't find any crystals anymore :cry:. either that or i am to stupid to find them but i have been searching for like an hour.
I already have heard of that problem, still figuring out the reason, I clean the project up at the moment and hope if there are any compatibility issues, that they are gone afterwards.

ADMNtek
x4

Post by ADMNtek » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 13:38

Shuruna wrote:
Sun, 9. Dec 18, 11:15
ADMNtek wrote:
for some reason this doesn't work for me. after i install i don't find any crystals anymore :cry:. either that or i am to stupid to find them but i have been searching for like an hour.
I already have heard of that problem, still figuring out the reason, I clean the project up at the moment and hope if there are any compatibility issues, that they are gone afterwards.
i don't know if it is related but i still want to mention it. for some reason it seems that now that i uninstalled you mod i have a problem finding crystals in general. when i did find some i noticed that they often only had a very small part exposed the rest was inside the asteroid. and i never had that before that before at least no that i remember. but again not sure if related but maybe the reason why i and some other cant see the crystals is because they are inside the asteroid.

Shuruna
x4

Post by Shuruna » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 13:43

ADMNtek wrote:
Sun, 9. Dec 18, 13:38
Shuruna wrote:
Sun, 9. Dec 18, 11:15
ADMNtek wrote:
i don't know if it is related but i still want to mention it. for some reason it seems that now that i uninstalled you mod i have a problem finding crystals in general. when i did find some i noticed that they often only had a very small part exposed the rest was inside the asteroid. and i never had that before that before at least no that i remember. but again not sure if related but maybe the reason why i and some other cant see the crystals is because they are inside the asteroid.
I had this behaviour since the launch of the game, this is one reason for creating this mod, I had a few times where I fly to an asteroid and don't find the crystal anymore, with the light around it's easier.

Dmetal2001

Post by Dmetal2001 » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 18:42

I've not had any issues using this mod, and it really helps finding crystals better. In fact the best place to mine for crystals and finding Burnite (250,000 credits each) is Grand Exchange IV

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”