[Q] Mission scripting

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Antaran
x3tc

[Q] Mission scripting

Post by Antaran » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 12:22

Hi,

I have a couple of questions I was hoping someone could answer regarding mission modding.
  1. Is there a way for me to reload md scripts ingame?, loading a save takes a bit of a time, I saw this was possible in older games with the command console
  2. Using create_mission how can I display multple objectives straight away, f.e multiple scan locations on a station or multiple targets on a station etc, (objective vs group or something?)

Thanks.

MegaJohnny
x4

Re: [Q] Mission scripting

Post by MegaJohnny » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 12:50

I'm feeling the pain as well with AI modding. My PC is not the best and it takes a while to load a save in X4.

MuxauL
x4

Post by MuxauL » Tue, 11. Dec 18, 05:38

Antaran wrote:
Sun, 9. Dec 18, 12:22
I have a couple of questions I was hoping someone could answer regarding mission modding.
  1. Is there a way for me to reload md scripts ingame?, loading a save takes a bit of a time, I saw this was possible in older games with the command console
viewtopic.php?f=181&t=407062

Almost like it was in XR. But now its done via chat window with / in the beginning of command.

Antaran
x3tc

Post by Antaran » Tue, 11. Dec 18, 09:27

MuxauL wrote:
Tue, 11. Dec 18, 05:38
Antaran wrote:
Sun, 9. Dec 18, 12:22
viewtopic.php?f=181&t=407062

Almost like it was in XR. But now its done via chat window with / in the beginning of command.
Ahh bugger, I tried "/command refreshmd" silly me not trying the slash-command hehe.

Thank you kindly for that information.

Best regard :)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”