[MOD] PHQ Move Sector

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Azalrion
x4

[MOD] PHQ Move Sector

Post by Azalrion » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 18:05

Description
Ever think that your PHQ is in the wrong sector? Talk to Boso Ta after finishing the research line for teleportation and youll be able to move it to any known sector.

Download
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/88/

Changelog
0.10 Initial Release

x3fan5322
x4

Re: [MOD] PHQ Move Sector

Post by x3fan5322 » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 20:14

Glorious, cheers man!

Baconnaise
x4

Post by Baconnaise » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 21:27

You're doing God's work. One man can start a landslide with the casting of a single pebble.

jmattspartacus2

Post by jmattspartacus2 » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 22:55

Awesome work! I was trying to accomplish something to this effect but it ended up being half baked and unpredictable... On that note I think I'm going to just delete the mod I made for it and forget it existed.

ShadowTek49

Post by ShadowTek49 » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 02:56

OK, I deleted this comment originally as I thought I was wrong but here is the problem. I moved my base to Silent Witness I, then built a new part, assigned my builder to it, it flew to new base, then flew away to old original spot of the base and completed the build process from old spot! In other words builders still think base is in original spot, and do the building from there, and actually succeed lol, Big bug. It sucks cause builder has to fly to new location then to old to complete build :(

Azalrion
x4

Post by Azalrion » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 07:38

Ah okay, I didn’t test building anything. I must have missed moving the build plot. I’ll take a look.

Azalrion
x4

Post by Azalrion » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 21:35

Fixed new version on nexus

EmperorDragon
x4

Post by EmperorDragon » Tue, 11. Dec 18, 10:30

Your download link (nexusmods) requires registration to download, just so you know. Would be nice if you could upload to a more access-friendly source.

I already have a gazillion pointless accounts, half of which I forgot already, thanks to registration-required downloads. There are some nice quick and easy alternatives out there that you could use instead.
“To be the first to enter the cosmos, to engage, single-handed, in an unprecedented duel with nature - could one dream of anything more?” - Yuri Gagarin

Azran_Zala
x4

Post by Azran_Zala » Tue, 11. Dec 18, 10:44

@Azalrion - Awsome mod, thank you!

EmperorDragon wrote:
Tue, 11. Dec 18, 10:30
Your download link (nexusmods) requires registration to download, just so you know. Would be nice if you could upload to a more access-friendly source.

I already have a gazillion pointless accounts, half of which I forgot already, thanks to registration-required downloads. There are some nice quick and easy alternatives out there that you could use instead.
Register, click remember me, never care again. Nexus is useful because it remember versions you downloaded. when a new version is is up and you're browsing mods - it marks the ones you have downloaded as having updates.
saves alot of time and guesswork.

Many people use and enjoy nexus, (would you prefer steam workshop? I would - but not everyone bought their game on steam.), which gives the mods great exposure.
Asking modders who already do such selfless work, to go out of their way to maintain updates on on multiple sites is acting somewhat entitled don't you think?
Last edited by Azran_Zala on Tue, 11. Dec 18, 11:30, edited 1 time in total.

wanderer
x3tc

Post by wanderer » Tue, 11. Dec 18, 11:13

Plz. can cut out the git directory before packing and submitting to nexus? It may not make somthing to most player, but some are also using it to version their own 'settings/modding/etc'.

Azalrion
x4

Post by Azalrion » Tue, 11. Dec 18, 12:34

wanderer wrote:
Tue, 11. Dec 18, 11:13
Plz. can cut out the git directory before packing and submitting to nexus? It may not make somthing to most player, but some are also using it to version their own 'settings/modding/etc'.
Ops, yeah sorry forgot about it. Ill stip it out and update it tongiht.

Intrelzar
x4

Post by Intrelzar » Sat, 15. Dec 18, 04:33

How do you actually move the station? cant seem to find any options once i have done the research :?

EDIT: Never mind you speak to the boron in the research lab :lol:

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”