Mods that are reported as working with Versions 2.x to 6.x - Monday 01st October 2023

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Vectorial1024
x4

Re: Mods that are reported as working with Versions 2.x to 6.x - Wednesday 26th July 2023

Post by Vectorial1024 » Sun, 1. Oct 23, 17:23

The future awaits.

X4 Foundations mods:
Civilian Fleets: Managing your civilian ships has never been easier.
Station Logistics: Managing your station networks has never been easier.
Scrap Delivery Coordination: No more starving scrap processors.

NZ-Wanderer
x4

Re: Mods that are reported as working with Versions 2.x to 6.x - Wednesday 26th July 2023

Post by NZ-Wanderer » Mon, 2. Oct 23, 03:58

Vectorial1024 wrote:
Sun, 1. Oct 23, 17:23
Hi there again; I am submitting a new mod:
Scrap Delivery Coordination
Many thanks, List updated :)
Link to the list of Mods working in X4-Foundations and also Link to the list of Mods working in X-Rebirth

NOTE: I play with a modded game, so any reports I make outlining suggestions/problems/bugs/annoyances, are made with mods installed and running.

WHLW97
x4

Re: Mods that are reported as working with Versions 2.x to 6.x - Monday 01st October 2023

Post by WHLW97 » Thu, 19. Oct 23, 13:08

Wondering if anyone can help me find an old mod. I seem to remember a mod for X4 that gave users a menu to preselect a bunch of ship mods that would then be automatically applied to s hip when constructed. I've been searching everywhere for it and im lost.

Any advice (or a link) would be greatly appreciated!

NZ-Wanderer
x4

Re: Mods that are reported as working with Versions 2.x to 6.x - Monday 01st October 2023

Post by NZ-Wanderer » Fri, 20. Oct 23, 09:47

WHLW97 wrote:
Thu, 19. Oct 23, 13:08
Wondering if anyone can help me find an old mod. I seem to remember a mod for X4 that gave users a menu to preselect a bunch of ship mods that would then be automatically applied to s hip when constructed. I've been searching everywhere for it and im lost.
Any advice (or a link) would be greatly appreciated!
Did you check out my other list (for X4) here - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=410888
It might have what you are looking for :)
Link to the list of Mods working in X4-Foundations and also Link to the list of Mods working in X-Rebirth

NOTE: I play with a modded game, so any reports I make outlining suggestions/problems/bugs/annoyances, are made with mods installed and running.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”