[MOD] Station Mule - Multiple ware station supply

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

LegionOfOne
x4

Re: [MOD] Station Mule - Multiple ware station supply

Post by LegionOfOne » Tue, 4. Jun 19, 13:57

zebai wrote:
Tue, 5. Feb 19, 16:06
The other features on here like seller priority and other check boxes don't really work but the basic without any options still does.
How dare you ! :)

I started again in 2.5 and it still works great, every option included !
Are you sure you are using it right ?

The mules currently choose a trade based on total number of units bought or sold by the stations. That favors small volume-high quantity wares, so I tried something different.
In my latest version, I use the total volume of the buy or sell order. Works even better.

Next steps are adding options for two-way trade between station (testing now), and uploading the mod to the Steam workshop (with proper credits to leecarter ofc, and he's welcome to do it himself should he feel like it :) ).
I'll probably still come and post a version here in the thread, but since I can't edit the OP it's not great.

rosssack
x4

Post by rosssack » Thu, 6. Jun 19, 16:56

LegionOfOne wrote:
Tue, 4. Jun 19, 13:57
zebai wrote:
Tue, 5. Feb 19, 16:06
The other features on here like seller priority and other check boxes don't really work but the basic without any options still does.
How dare you ! :)

I started again in 2.5 and it still works great, every option included !
Are you sure you are using it right ?

The mules currently choose a trade based on total number of units bought or sold by the stations. That favors small volume-high quantity wares, so I tried something different.
In my latest version, I use the total volume of the buy or sell order. Works even better.

Next steps are adding options for two-way trade between station (testing now), and uploading the mod to the Steam workshop (with proper credits to leecarter ofc, and he's welcome to do it himself should he feel like it :) ).
I'll probably still come and post a version here in the thread, but since I can't edit the OP it's not great.
hi this is the best mod for trading there is look forward to update
ps I accidently hit the report button ,,SORRY,

LegionOfOne
x4

Post by LegionOfOne » Thu, 6. Jun 19, 20:44

Back by popular demand, in its own thread to be cleaner, here is the Station Mule Expanded.
Vastly expanded : Mules can now create warehouses, all for the low cost of a dozen more lines of code ! :)

oddible
x4

Post by oddible » Mon, 21. Sep 20, 00:46

Would LOVE to be able to set up multiple source stations. Is that possible? For example. I want to have a transport collect hull parts from several stations and deliver them constantly to the wharf. Or do you know an alternate mode that does that?

thijso

Post by thijso » Mon, 7. Dec 20, 10:31

This MOD isn't being updated anymore, I think. It's kind of continued here: https://github.com/Misunderstood-Wookie ... s-Extended

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”