[MOD] Simple Order Fixes 1.2 Updated to 1.6

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Matterom
x4

Re: [MOD] Simple Order Fixes 1.1 (Mostly Unnecessary as of 1.51)

Post by Matterom » Sun, 3. Feb 19, 03:45

Once i finish the project i'm working on, i'll go ahead and rework this. The fix i implemented is, honestly kinda shit. That and i've got a few other things to fix
My Mods:
Sector Administration: A Tax Mod

zebai
x4

Post by zebai » Sun, 3. Feb 19, 06:02

I think keeping combat ships from going out of sector would be great if you can get it working on 1.6. Supposedly egosoft fixed this however I still every now and then catch some of my ships deep in xenon space.

benc85
x4

Post by benc85 » Tue, 5. Feb 19, 21:14

Matterom wrote:
Sun, 3. Feb 19, 03:45
Once i finish the project i'm working on, i'll go ahead and rework this. The fix i implemented is, honestly kinda shit. That and i've got a few other things to fix
Thats great news, but I'm not sure it really needs anything adjusting. It seems to work as intended as is atm :D

Matterom
x4

Post by Matterom » Tue, 5. Feb 19, 21:24

benc85 wrote:
Tue, 5. Feb 19, 21:14
Matterom wrote:
Sun, 3. Feb 19, 03:45
Thats great news, but I'm not sure it really needs anything adjusting. It seems to work as intended as is atm :D
Simply put, It gets confused when it gets more than one attack order, so ships can still go down the rabbit hole of dying in another sector. and my fix simply purges the order, rather than try a cleaner out that supports other features.
My Mods:

Matterom
x4

Re: [MOD] Simple Order Fixes 1.2 Updated to 1.6

Post by Matterom » Thu, 7. Feb 19, 07:34

It should no longer get confused, i took the time to fix 1.6 incompatibilities with a few of the files and fix the multi attack order bit, as well as cleaning up a bit of the code. Discovered something that i'm going to need to hotfix later, but doesn't really break anything important, you'll just get an error in the log and it resumes as usual.
My Mods:

benc85
x4

Re: [MOD] Simple Order Fixes 1.2 Updated to 1.6

Post by benc85 » Thu, 7. Feb 19, 19:39

Matterom wrote:
Thu, 7. Feb 19, 07:34
It should no longer get confused, i took the time to fix 1.6 incompatibilities with a few of the files and fix the multi attack order bit, as well as cleaning up a bit of the code. Discovered something that i'm going to need to hotfix later, but doesn't really break anything important, you'll just get an error in the log and it resumes as usual.
Awww Yis. I love not having to reorder small ships cause they're being stupid :)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”