how to add props to teladi player character?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

balogt
x3

how to add props to teladi player character?

Post by balogt » Mon, 28. Jan 19, 03:26

so I mamanged to change the default human male a while back and now am working on the teladi player model. I cant quite figure out how to add props though. basically arms legs and such. here is my code, note the body and head change work fine, just the props don't show up. ignor the human lines as they work. any help would be appreciated

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<diff>
<replace sel="/macros/macro[@name='character_player_tutorial_macro']/properties/models/model[@type='torso']/@ref">assets/characters/argon/bodies/ch_ar_m_body_d-pilot_01</replace>

<replace sel="/macros/macro[@name='character_player_tutorial_macro']/properties/models/model[@type='head']/@ref">assets/characters/argon/heads/char_arg_m_head_cau_01</replace>

<replace sel="/macros/macro[@name='character_player_trade_macro']/properties/models/model[@type='head']/@ref">assets/characters/teladi/heads/te_face_01</replace>

<replace sel="/macros/macro[@name='character_player_trade_macro']/properties/models/model[@type='torso']/@ref">assets/characters/teladi_bodies/te_body_03_01</replace>

<add sel="/macros/macro[@name='character_player_trade_macro']/properties/models/model[@type='props1']/@ref">assets/characters/teladi/props/te_prop_arm_01_04</add>
<add sel="/macros/macro[@name='character_player_trade_macro']/properties/models/model[@type='props2']/@ref">assets/characters/teladi/props/te_prop_head_04_01</add>
<add sel="/macros/macro[@name='character_player_trade_macro']/properties/models/model[@type='props3']/@ref">assets/characters/teladi/props/te_prop_torso_04_01</add>

</diff>

Axel6430
x4

Re: how to add props to teladi player character?

Post by Axel6430 » Sat, 2. Feb 19, 01:11

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the correct type "props", not "props1","props2"... ? Other macros use that syntax at least.
Also, I don't think I can find any character macro that uses more than one prop at a time. I don't know if that's possible.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”