[MOD] Escape Teleport 1.3

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

jah
x4

Re: [MOD] Escape Teleport 1.11

Post by jah » Sun, 12. Apr 20, 12:08

Godis wrote:
Sat, 11. Apr 20, 12:08
This mod is a great idea! Is it possible to get an option to be in space with your EVA suit instead of being teleported to a nearby ship? Just like an eject option. Maybe this could be done like you would have to activate it manually, by a key press for example. So that you can eject your ship when it's almost destroyed.
I would prefer something like an escape pod like the ones which are used by bailed out pilots. Is it possible to implement this. I would appreciate this :wink: :mrgreen:

StoneLegionYT
x4

Post by StoneLegionYT » Sun, 12. Apr 20, 13:44

jah wrote:
Sun, 12. Apr 20, 12:08
Godis wrote:
Sat, 11. Apr 20, 12:08
This mod is a great idea! Is it possible to get an option to be in space with your EVA suit instead of being teleported to a nearby ship? Just like an eject option. Maybe this could be done like you would have to activate it manually, by a key press for example. So that you can eject your ship when it's almost destroyed.
I would prefer something like an escape pod like the ones which are used by bailed out pilots. Is it possible to implement this. I would appreciate this :wink: :mrgreen:
enemies I think target you anyways so you be dead 2 seconds later. I like the idea and if they did not shoot you and kill you I would love that mod too especially before teleport

Max Bain
x3ap

Post by Max Bain » Mon, 20. Apr 20, 19:56

Hi,

would it be possible to change the randomness where you teleport to?

I would like to have a priority like this:

1. another Squad/Wing member (first choice would be the biggest ship as mother ship or a ship of same class, then the smaller ones if not available)
2. if no squad is available, pick the nearest other military ship, then civilian ships

Only point 1 would be enough to make me happy :D

Btw: this is a must have mod
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) Link
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) Link
Economy Overhaul (expands the X4 economy with many new buildings) Link
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) Link

Mysterial
x4

Post by Mysterial » Tue, 21. Apr 20, 00:39

Well, I didn't go so far as checking the player's squadron but I did make a few changes that should avoid annoyance when you have ships doing other things in the sector.

Max Bain
x3ap

Post by Max Bain » Tue, 21. Apr 20, 00:43

Mysterial wrote:
Tue, 21. Apr 20, 00:39
Well, I didn't go so far as checking the player's squadron but I did make a few changes that should avoid annoyance when you have ships doing other things in the sector.
Sounds good! Thanks :)
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) Link
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) Link
Economy Overhaul (expands the X4 economy with many new buildings) Link
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) Link

z1ppeh
x4

Re: [MOD] Escape Teleport 1.3

Post by z1ppeh » Wed, 24. Jun 20, 14:59

since updating to 1.3 the ship no longer dies to 100% after I teleport away :( Most noticable when fighting enemies with beams and weaker gun fire

kaiser_33

Re: [MOD] Escape Teleport 1.3

Post by kaiser_33 » Mon, 14. Sep 20, 06:16

you are pretty much invincible with this mod, you can die in spacesuit and still teleport to the ship xDD good inmortality exploit.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”