[MOD] Variety and Rebalance Overhaul (VRO) 4.x

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Scoob
x4

Re: [MOD] Variety and Rebalance Overhaul (VRO) 4.x

Post by Scoob » Mon, 6. Nov 23, 16:06

BillyRay wrote:
Mon, 6. Nov 23, 09:00
Yep, its all obvious now. At the time it was a new game and I hadn't got the encyclopedia filled yet. The reference chart on the website does not show the racial variations in weapon stats.
The Encyclopaedia is a bit rubbish at times, you go to look something up you're interested in buying - say a Station production module - and you can't see it's stats yet cos you don't own the BP. Doh! With Ship modules it's easier as you can go into outfitting (like start the process of buying a ship) outfit it with whatever you want, then right-click > Encyclopaedia.

I think, when looking at ANY BP in the Faction Rep's screen, we should be able to right-click > Encyclopaedia there and get the full stats, which would then be added to our copy so to speak. We should not have to rely on external tools or memory to know what a Module we've not bought yet actually does.

jabbic_deviantart

Re: [MOD] Variety and Rebalance Overhaul (VRO) 4.x

Post by jabbic_deviantart » Mon, 22. Apr 24, 16:56

Am I reading the encyclopedia wrong, the SL pulse beamer says it does 1,300mj against a shield and 1,500mj against a hull. that's a lot more than other weapons. it is a misprint or am I maybe just misunderstanding the whole thing.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”