Selling player stations to NPC or the opposite

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Browser_ice
x4

Selling player stations to NPC or the opposite

Post by Browser_ice » Sun, 31. Mar 19, 01:24

Since we cannot destroy what ever we built, how about giving us the possibility to sell the station to any faction (including ennemies)?

It could be either the first offer or the highest after an X amount of time.

Now imagine the opposite, buying a faction station ... (price would be higher then the cost of building it).
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

DeadAirRT
x4

Re: Selling player stations to NPC or the opposite

Post by DeadAirRT » Sun, 31. Mar 19, 06:58

I was under the impression you could remove all the modules, get all the wares out of build storage, then remove the station completely.

Thecrippler

Post by Thecrippler » Sun, 31. Mar 19, 07:07

Browser_ice wrote:
Sun, 31. Mar 19, 01:24
Since we cannot destroy what ever we built, how about giving us the possibility to sell the station to any faction (including ennemies)?

Now imagine the opposite, buying a faction station ... (price would be higher then the cost of building it).
i was thinking the same thing :)

Browser_ice
x4

Post by Browser_ice » Mon, 1. Apr 19, 17:30

Thecrippler wrote:
Sun, 31. Mar 19, 07:07
Browser_ice wrote:
Sun, 31. Mar 19, 01:24

i was thinking the same thing :)
I don't know. I just assumed ... :(
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

alexstilet

Post by alexstilet » Wed, 3. Apr 19, 23:55

maybe this one?)

--Fashion name: stations for Sale
-Mod version: 1.00

-Co-Authors: No

-Game version: 1.6 and above

-Supported languages: Russian

-Short description of the mod: Allows you to sell the player station to the owner of the sector in which the player is located. To buy the station have a friendly race.

Shipyard/port/trading station/headquarters/pirate base/protection station are not subject to sale or purchase!

-Resources used: one button added To the context menu. (the position is selected automatically from the free ones. Conversation with the station Manager.

-Installation: unpack to folder ..\X4 Foundations\extensions\

-Disable mod: in the game - in the menu "add-ons" can be enabled/disabled (does not affect saves)

-Delete: delete from ..\X4 Foundations\extensions\ amb_sale_stations folder"

Opinie (click here to view)

To buy a station you need to dock and talk to the Manager of the station.

To sell your station:

1. you can talk to your Manager at your station in person, then the station will be sold to the owner of the sector in which the station is located.

2. you can fly into a sector, vladeltsam which is a friendly race, to open a list of your stations on the map, choose the one that you have to sell. Then open a dialogue with your Manager and sell together with the Manager and the assigned ships.

All money from the accounts of the station before the sale is transferred to the account of the seller! (no presents! Smile )

You can buy a station with a Manager and assigned ships from a friend. You can sell "stubs" your stations that you do not need the owner of the sector in which the player himself is located.

defects:

1. haven't checked what batch will, if be in Paranid sector and sell them the station, built in Argon Prime.

2. not considered quantity of the goods in the holds of the ships assigned in the sale

3. the ships assigned to the station finish the list of tasks which are registered to them. For example, you sell a station and before selling, transfer the transport to the subordination of this station, which transports your goods. So no need to do so I did not delete all the orders assigned. They will attempt to execute orders, but will belong to a different race!

4. localization of did - all texts in Russian only

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”