To you Modders out there....

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Malakie
x4

To you Modders out there....

Post by Malakie » Tue, 1. Oct 19, 18:20

Is anyone working on more ships for the game? I.E. adding lots more ships we can buy and build? In X3TC I have over 400 ships I added using mods. Would love that kind of ability in X4. Would love to see old X series designs up to anything else you can think of.. I miss ships like my F302 from Stargate, my Hammerhead from Space - Above and Beyond, my Yorktown carrier, my Missouri class battleship, my John Rodgers and so many others.

Anyhow, for those that have released some ship packs, THANKS! I have and use them all.. just would love to see a whole lot more!
Take it light.....

Malakie

----------------------------------------------------

Thecrippler

Re: To you Modders out there....

Post by Thecrippler » Tue, 1. Oct 19, 20:39

Malakie wrote:
Tue, 1. Oct 19, 18:20
Is anyone working on more ships for the game? I.E. adding lots more ships we can buy and build? In X3TC I have over 400 ships I added using mods. Would love that kind of ability in X4. Would love to see old X series designs up to anything else you can think of.. I miss ships like my F302 from Stargate, my Hammerhead from Space - Above and Beyond, my Yorktown carrier, my Missouri class battleship, my John Rodgers and so many others.

Anyhow, for those that have released some ship packs, THANKS! I have and use them all.. just would love to see a whole lot more!
wait until 3.0 and couple of years then the mods will shine i hope so :)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”