[Help] Ship model is completely visible in build menu, but not when you build it.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Max Bain
x3ap

[Help] Ship model is completely visible in build menu, but not when you build it.

Post by Max Bain » Sun, 22. Dec 19, 10:58

I have a problem with a new ship. When I select the ship in the build men, everything looks perfect. Textures and mesh is visible. But when the ship is starting to build, only one of the three parts is visible.

The ship consists of three different parts. Only the part_main where the wreck is attached is visible after building the ship.

If someone wants to check the xml file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bl4w7mr4syv8 ... r.xml?dl=0

Maybe someone can help me here?
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) Link
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) Link
Economy Overhaul (expands the X4 economy with many new buildings) Link
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) Link

Max Bain
x3ap

Re: [Help] Ship model is completely visible in build menu, but not when you build it.

Post by Max Bain » Sun, 22. Dec 19, 16:34

Solution was the the size node in the connectin parts. It must not be <max x="0" y="0" z="0" />.

I increased the values a lot and not it appears after building. Just in the build process the ship is still only visible in the main part, but thats a minor bug.
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) Link
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) Link
Economy Overhaul (expands the X4 economy with many new buildings) Link
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) Link

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”