A bug is kicked out with a cheat

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

intelegenter
x4

A bug is kicked out with a cheat

Post by intelegenter » Fri, 27. Dec 19, 20:24

Hello. I have a problem. I put the pilot in a chair and ordered him to fly to another sector, after which I AFK for a minute. When I returned, my ship was 11000 km from the nearest sector. I just did not understand what happened at all, but I guess some kind of bug happened. However, there is such a Russian proverb: "A wedge is kicked out with a wedge." I decided to find cheats that would allow me to teleport the ship to the nearest sector. I found a mod that should do this. But another problem arose. The saved game has stopped loading, and freezes by 55%. but without this mod, all runs good. Maybe you could help me by writing a mod that teleports me to the selected sector? or giving me some cheat? I have a problem with a quick save file (I reflexively saved in an incomprehensible situation). And the last auto save was a few hours ago. I really love your game, and before that I haven’t had any bugs that greatly affect the passage, but I do not want to leave the game. A few hours of progress is a big blow to me. I am sending you a mod.

P.S.
I no longer found cheats or mods that allow me to teleport the ship to another sector, and therefore I appeal to you.

P.P.S
link to that mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/73

(GOOGLE TRANSLATOR)
Last edited by intelegenter on Fri, 27. Dec 19, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.

intelegenter
x4

Re: A bug is kicked out with a cheat

Post by intelegenter » Fri, 27. Dec 19, 20:47

i will try to fly it at night, but... it is... not good)

(GOOGLE TRANSLATOR)
Last edited by intelegenter on Fri, 27. Dec 19, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 27. Dec 19, 21:08

Moved to the X4 S&M forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

intelegenter
x4

Post by intelegenter » Fri, 27. Dec 19, 21:26

Some screenshots

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Fri, 27. Dec 19, 22:12

If a saved game does not load then it might be a mod that is no longer active but still present in the saved game.
You can test that by reactivating the mod and then try to load the game. If this works fine, then make sure you follow
the uninstall intructions of the cheat mod author in order to create a "clean" save.

Concerning you search for another teleportation mod you can try this.

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

intelegenter
x4

Post by intelegenter » Sat, 28. Dec 19, 00:35

i can uninstall mod, and all run nice. but 12 000 km! :) thx for alternative mod, will try it later. now, i'll go to sleep) 2 hours I flew dodging from xenon and haaks :) my flying speed was 1600 m/s

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”