[WIP/MOD]FOCW Corporations! Version 3.3

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

birdtable
x4

Re: [MOD]Immersive Corporations

Post by birdtable » Mon, 9. Mar 20, 07:57

Hello again,, Have you done any further development on this mod,, linking affiliations between corporations and race owned sectors..?

werit
Werit Gaming
x4

Post by werit » Mon, 9. Mar 20, 12:57

Some of these corporations have some hefty fleets. For example, Just Right Foods has a Behemoth. I did see a corporation recon ship flying around too.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 9. Mar 20, 14:06

birdtable wrote:
Mon, 9. Mar 20, 07:57
Hello again,, Have you done any further development on this mod,, linking affiliations between corporations and race owned sectors..?
Hey, I am working on some things but not sure what you mean here. Do you mean linking relations between corporations and the races that own a sector in terms of reputation? I wasn't planning on doing that. I think it should be more difficult to gain rep with a government faction.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 9. Mar 20, 14:09

werit wrote:
Mon, 9. Mar 20, 12:57
Some of these corporations have some hefty fleets. For example, Just Right Foods has a Behemoth. I did see a corporation recon ship flying around too.
Every corporation has 2 to 5 security fleets. These are led by a destroyer (so Behemoth, etc.). They also have a few small squadrons of ships and some recon ships. I do not consider this hefty as you as the player can easily acquire such amount of fleets.

In the next version, there will be some more options. These security fleets will only defend their stations and that is it. I will also have an option for attack fleets however which you can turn on or off for the corporations. Just trying to figure some code out with it and haven't gotten it to work the way I want yet.

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Mon, 9. Mar 20, 14:17

@ BlackRain ... Not a problem gaining Rep with races, that can be achieved many ways ... It is the loss of Rep that does the damage ... you can drop from 0 rep to -5 in a Races sector just for defending an attack from a disgruntled business competitor... if you have a few disgruntles flying around and you cannot instruct your ships to flee or avoid then it all gets a bit inflammatory ... Since Corporations are not linked to races then minor squabbles between them should be ignored.

DragonEye501
x3ap

Post by DragonEye501 » Mon, 9. Mar 20, 15:18

Is this mod compatible with DeadAirGate Overhaul? :|

Angsaar
x4

Post by Angsaar » Mon, 9. Mar 20, 16:47

So I just noticed I see no It Just Works Adv Electronics Company, I'll take it either Red or Blue won the 2072 GPU Corp Wars? :P

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 9. Mar 20, 17:03

DragonEye501 wrote:
Mon, 9. Mar 20, 15:18
Is this mod compatible with DeadAirGate Overhaul? :|
I think it should be but haven't tested.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 9. Mar 20, 20:09

birdtable wrote:
Mon, 9. Mar 20, 14:17
@ BlackRain ... Not a problem gaining Rep with races, that can be achieved many ways ... It is the loss of Rep that does the damage ... you can drop from 0 rep to -5 in a Races sector just for defending an attack from a disgruntled business competitor... if you have a few disgruntles flying around and you cannot instruct your ships to flee or avoid then it all gets a bit inflammatory ... Since Corporations are not linked to races then minor squabbles between them should be ignored.
This is difficult and is related to the policing aspect of the game. I could turn it off completely but that is not ideal. Not sure how to resolve this. If anyone has ideas, would be appreciated

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Mon, 9. Mar 20, 20:47

I am afraid I will be of no help... one of those "you cook it I eat it" ... As werit said "some mighty big fleets throwing their weight around" .. I usually save, have a good battle (far better than fighting xenon) then re load to avoid any long term vengeance from certain races. In case you do not know werit has done a good youtube of Immersive Corporations ... Really hope you solve the policing issues ,, damn good mod.
The only thing I can think of is to have far more neutral un-owned sectors , just a few race sectors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH2h8TX6Y7E

Joleoo
x4

Post by Joleoo » Sat, 14. Mar 20, 01:10

Hi, I have downloaded this mod and I am enjoying it very much, however I am struggling to get blueprints. I cannot find any faction representatives, the mod seems to have deleted them for every faction. Because of this, I am unable to get blueprints for L and XL shipyards, or for any ships, components or weapons.

Is there any possible way to work around this?

Thank you,

-J

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 14. Mar 20, 01:18

Joleoo wrote:
Sat, 14. Mar 20, 01:10
Hi, I have downloaded this mod and I am enjoying it very much, however I am struggling to get blueprints. I cannot find any faction representatives, the mod seems to have deleted them for every faction. Because of this, I am unable to get blueprints for L and XL shipyards, or for any ships, components or weapons.

Thank you,

-J
This mod has not deleted faction representatives. You should find them exactly where they always are.

Joleoo
x4

Post by Joleoo » Sat, 14. Mar 20, 02:13

BlackRain wrote:
Sat, 14. Mar 20, 01:18
Joleoo wrote:
Sat, 14. Mar 20, 01:10

Thank you,

-J
This mod has not deleted faction representatives. You should find them exactly where they always are.
Hi, thanks for the reply.

Apologies for blaming your mod! I assumed it was because I installed it then the issue occurred, however it seems that the issue has been caused by the latest hotfix, not any of the mods. Do you happen to have any idea how to rollback to the previous version? I can't seem to do it from the beta list on Steam.

Thanks,

-J

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 14. Mar 20, 02:56

NP

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Sat, 14. Mar 20, 08:20

BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 9. Mar 20, 20:09
birdtable wrote:
This is difficult and is related to the policing aspect of the game. I could turn it off completely but that is not ideal. Not sure how to resolve this. If anyone has ideas, would be appreciated
Is it possible to increase faction reputation fractionally when increasing corporations reputation?
E.g. increases in corporations reputation increase faction reputation by a bit, while decreases in corporations reputation decrease faction reputation by a smaller bit
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sun, 15. Mar 20, 15:34

kuertee wrote:
Sat, 14. Mar 20, 08:20
BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 9. Mar 20, 20:09
birdtable wrote:
Is it possible to increase faction reputation fractionally when increasing corporations reputation?
E.g. increases in corporations reputation increase faction reputation by a bit, while decreases in corporations reputation decrease faction reputation by a smaller bit
It most likely can be done, but I don't plan to implement this. It is still easy enough to get rep up with governments. I had no issue getting argon up to 10 pretty quickly by just doing a few missions for them and trading a bit with them. I think it should be a bit harder to get it for government factions as it was too easy before.

Motionblurr
x4

Post by Motionblurr » Sun, 15. Mar 20, 23:29

I dont suppose this works with DeadAirGate Overhaul?

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Mon, 16. Mar 20, 07:43

BlackRain wrote:
Sun, 15. Mar 20, 15:34
It most likely can be done, but I don't plan to implement this. It is still easy enough to get rep up with governments. I had no issue getting argon up to 10 pretty quickly by just doing a few missions for them and trading a bit with them. I think it should be a bit harder to get it for government factions as it was too easy before.
Cool! I actually agree with you that it was too easy before.
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 16. Mar 20, 13:54

Motionblurr wrote:
Sun, 15. Mar 20, 23:29
I don't know. I haven't used it myself but it might work fine with it

CloneSargaent
x4

Post by CloneSargaent » Mon, 23. Mar 20, 05:50

BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 16. Mar 20, 13:54
Motionblurr wrote:
Sun, 15. Mar 20, 23:29
I don't know. I haven't used it myself but it might work fine with it
As far I tested on my 3.0 B9 H1 game with alot of mods; it works but its not compatible with DeadAirGod and DeadAirJobs sub-mods. Had them on before and ALL of the companys were only using teladi M and S trade ships and they had no stations at the start.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”