[WIP/MOD]FOCW Corporations! Version 3.3

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: [MOD]Immersive Corporations

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 14:35

I will have to do work on the Split at some point.

jcdj
x4

Post by jcdj » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 12:23

lordofpie7000 wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 04:33
I haven't had the chance to try this mod out, but when it's updated I'll be placing it on my list. Between this, deadairgate, the new dlc, and faction enhancers it'll be one hell of a playthrough.
Last time I tried Deadair and this mod where not compatible.
BlackRain wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 14:35
I will have to do work on the Split at some point.
Do you have any expected date to release it?. Love your mod :D

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 14:36

It should work with Deadair, you just have to load this mod last.

As for split, I don't know yet. Haven't even touched the game in a while as I am busy. I was thinking though, that maybe split don't need it because they are clans and everything belongs to the clan lol

Mingan
x4

Post by Mingan » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 22:15

The only issue I've ran into, it seems like with the war updates from 3.0 that system defense fleets are drastically weakened.

I had a new game I started last night that had 2 HOP defense stations in Second Contact 2 flashpoint. Probably 20+ destroyers split camping both ends of the highway and any time the argon would try to fight back they'd send in 1 destroyer and some fighters. All of this by 4 hours in.

But that might not be the fault of the corporations. Hop might have got lucky

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 22:16

Mingan wrote:
Thu, 2. Apr 20, 22:15
The only issue I've ran into, it seems like with the war updates from 3.0 that system defense fleets are drastically weakened.

I had a new game I started last night that had 2 HOP defense stations in Second Contact 2 flashpoint. Probably 20+ destroyers split camping both ends of the highway and any time the argon would try to fight back they'd send in 1 destroyer and some fighters. All of this by 4 hours in.

But that might not be the fault of the corporations. Hop might have got lucky
I don't think that has anything to do with this mod. This mod doesn't touch the defense fleets.

Mingan
x4

Post by Mingan » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 22:36

Okay cool. Yeah the game I left overnite is fine. HOP must have got a great start.

Sirilius
x4

Post by Sirilius » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 23:49

BlackRain wrote:
Thu, 2. Apr 20, 14:36

As for split, I don't know yet. Haven't even touched the game in a while as I am busy. I was thinking though, that maybe split don't need it because they are clans and everything belongs to the clan lol
Maybe the Split can be split into different families instead of "corporation", we just call them family instead.

Family Njy, Rhy, Tkr, Rhonkar (are they still alive?), Chin etc.

Though being a feudal society I guess all powers lie with the Patriarch, but maybe the Free Families might operate more independently.

Edit: This mod gives all split ships a really bright pink paint job

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Fri, 3. Apr 20, 01:20

Sirilius wrote:
Thu, 2. Apr 20, 23:49
BlackRain wrote:

Maybe the Split can be split into different families instead of "corporation", we just call them family instead.

Family Njy, Rhy, Tkr, Rhonkar (are they still alive?), Chin etc.

Though being a feudal society I guess all powers lie with the Patriarch, but maybe the Free Families might operate more independently.

Edit: This mod gives all split ships a really bright pink paint job
Hrm, I will have to look into it eventually, but not sure when I will get around to it.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 23:07

Version 2.0

1) Fixed the paint issue on Split ships
2) Corporation defense ships will now only defend their own stations
3) Make sure to open the corp_config file in the md folder to change options. Not everything is implemented yet.

KroelleBoelle

Post by KroelleBoelle » Wed, 8. Apr 20, 19:17

BlackRain wrote:

how do we load the mod last?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 8. Apr 20, 20:37

KroelleBoelle wrote:
Wed, 8. Apr 20, 19:17
BlackRain wrote:

how do we load the mod last?
I think you just add a z at the beginning of the folder name

Unglekus
x4

Post by Unglekus » Sat, 11. Apr 20, 15:34

Hi,

when I start a new game with split vendetta an no other mods then Immersice Corporations, I can´t find any Trader on Stations.

And when I find a NPC on Station, it´s 5 Star Pilot/Manager etc for more then 1Mrd Credits =D

Is that a problem with update 3.1 ?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 11. Apr 20, 16:31

I dont know, maybe there is a conflict. I havent looked into it as I havent touched X4 in a while. I will eventually get around to fixing and updating

iphoria
x4

Post by iphoria » Mon, 13. Apr 20, 02:20

If you get a Federation Trade Sub, does that apply to all Argon corporations? Or does each corporation have it's own subscription now?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 13. Apr 20, 16:11

iphoria wrote:
Mon, 13. Apr 20, 02:20
If you get a Federation Trade Sub, does that apply to all Argon corporations? Or does each corporation have it's own subscription now?
I don't know honestly. I didn't test that. I guess maybe giving them the license or whatever might make it so it does. I could probably make it so each has their own though maybe. But then I might have to give them faction representatives

iphoria
x4

Post by iphoria » Mon, 13. Apr 20, 21:02

I think having the single faction level trade subs work for all the faction corporations is fine, since adding faction representatives might introduce other conflicts, and it keeps the mod light. I use this with a bunch of other mods including a couple big ones (VRO, Faction pack), so maybe lighter is probably better to avoid conflicts? I really just like the idea of corporations from this mod b/c it reminds me of when I used to play Freelancer as a kid.

I also think this doesn't work with faction level checking with certain mods like TaterTrader (like when you check Argon trade ban in TaterTrader config, it'll still trade with the Argon corporations). It's minor though, and I've been using the sector bans with TaderTrader as a workaround.

Thanks again for this awesome mod! :D

Perkel
x4

Post by Perkel » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 01:09

Unglekus wrote:
Sat, 11. Apr 20, 15:34
Hi,

when I start a new game with split vendetta an no other mods then Immersice Corporations, I can´t find any Trader on Stations.

And when I find a NPC on Station, it´s 5 Star Pilot/Manager etc for more then 1Mrd Credits =D

Is that a problem with update 3.1 ?
Yup, if you hire captain on ship via default outfitting pilot will have 5 stars in everything. Not only that but you can hire manager for your ship not just pilot, service or marine.

Mod is broken atm.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 03:53

Most likely I overwrote something unintentionally or using an older file. It is probably not a difficult fix, I just don't know when I will get around to it.

Malakie
x4

Post by Malakie » Thu, 16. Apr 20, 20:03

Can you post this on the Steam Workshop?
Take it light.....

Malakie

----------------------------------------------------

Wonsz
x4

Post by Wonsz » Tue, 21. Apr 20, 09:37

Yup, if you hire captain on ship via default outfitting pilot will have 5 stars in everything.
I opened file characters.xml, changed every min="15" to min="0" This issue was solved - I can buy ship with a crew that has less than 5 stars. I don't think anything is broken by it (save is loading, ships are flying, shipyards are working - but if I did brake something, please, let me know ;) ), however, my only expirience in modding is editing saved game for Mount & Blade 5 or more years ago - be warned if you want to do what I did ;)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”