Real Piracy

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

boogieman335
x4

Real Piracy

Post by boogieman335 » Thu, 26. Mar 20, 16:14

A couple of weeks ago in another thread the subject of ship interiors and lack there of was brought up. The Devs apparently do not want to spend there limited time adding ship interiors because there is no game play reason for going to these interiors, or returning to them. I am hoping someone with the modding skills to do it will step up because I would truly like to see more interiors added to the in game ships. So with that goal in mind I submit the following ideas/or scenarios:
1.You are standing on the wharf and a s class ship lands.You take your pretty much worthless laser pistol and board the ship, cap the pilot and steal the ship. Real Piracy.

2 You board a larger ship.You again take your otherwise mostly useless laser pistol and shoot the pilot, the bridge crew and any marines in sight.You then take the transport to other rooms within the ship and cap other members of the crew, Then you take the transport to the engine room where that mostly worthless hack thingy that you spent a week gathering up a witches brew of esoteric parts to build lets you hack the engines. This allows you to steal the ship.Real Piracy.

3 As the modder JL already proved with the Ship Mod, where bars and brigs were added to ships then you have a possibility to get stopped in one of the above activities and placed in the brig on said ship.Real Piracy

So I submit the above ideas in the hope that some one who knows something about xml can make these things happen, not neccesarily because I have a great desire to be a blood thirsty pirate {i do} but also because i would like to see interiors added to ships, and I would much rather play the above scenarios than some mission where I spend hours trying to scan for some radio emissions.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”