[Question] default Loadout for low and high?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Max Bain
x3ap

[Question] default Loadout for low and high?

Post by Max Bain » Sun, 29. Mar 20, 12:07

Hello,

I am playing a bit with the default loadouts you can give each ship macro file. I was hoping that I can define the turrets the ship will pick for the different groups and that then the ship will pick different numbers of these turrets depending on the low, medium or high preset I can pick in the buy menu.

But whenever I give the loadout a min and max value for the group, a random number of modules will be picked no matter if I chose low or high preset.
And when I set the numbers to an exact vale, the low medium and high preset will of course have no effect and always the exact number will be taken.

So how can I achive what I want? Is it not possible at all?

Thats how a loadout looks actually:

Code: Select all

<loadouts>
	<loadout id="default">
		<macros>
			<shield macro="shield_arg_l_standard_01_mk1_macro" path="../con_shieldgen_l_2" />
			<shield macro="shield_arg_l_standard_01_mk1_macro" path="../con_shieldgen_l_1" />
			<shield macro="shield_arg_l_standard_01_mk1_macro" path="../con_shieldgen_l_3" />
			<engine macro="engine_arg_l_allround_01_mk1_macro" path="../con_engine_01" />
			<engine macro="engine_arg_l_allround_01_mk1_macro" path="../con_engine_02" />
			<engine macro="engine_arg_l_allround_01_mk1_macro" path="../con_engine_03" />
		</macros>
		<groups>
			<shields macro="shield_arg_l_standard_01_mk1_macro" path=".." group="group03 " min="0" max="1" optional="1" />
			<turrets macro="turret_arg_m_gatling_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="front_left_down" min="0" max="3" optional="1" />
			<shields macro="shield_arg_m_standard_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="front_left_down" min="0" max="1" optional="1" />
			<turrets macro="turret_arg_m_gatling_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="front_left-up" min="0" max="3" optional="1" />
			<shields macro="shield_arg_m_standard_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="front_left-up" min="0" max="1" optional="1" />
			<turrets macro="turret_arg_m_gatling_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="front_right_down" min="0" max="3" optional="1" />
			<shields macro="shield_arg_m_standard_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="front_right_down" min="0" max="1" optional="1" />
			<turrets macro="turret_arg_m_gatling_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="front_right_up" min="0" max="3" optional="1" />
			<shields macro="shield_arg_m_standard_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="front_right_up" min="0" max="1" optional="1" />
			<turrets macro="turret_arg_l_laser_01_mk1_macro" path=".." group="top-large" min="0" max="1" optional="1" />
			<shields macro="shield_arg_l_standard_01_mk1_macro" path=".." group="top-large" min="0" max="1" optional="1" />
			<turrets macro="turret_arg_m_gatling_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="front_back" min="0" max="2" optional="1" />
			<shields macro="shield_arg_m_standard_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="front_back" min="0" max="1" optional="1" />
			<turrets macro="turret_arg_m_gatling_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="bottom_back" min="0" max="2" optional="1" />
			<shields macro="shield_arg_m_standard_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="bottom_back" min="0" max="1" optional="1" />
			<turrets macro="turret_arg_m_gatling_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="top" min="0" max="2" optional="1" />
			<shields macro="shield_arg_m_standard_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="top" min="0" max="2" optional="1" />
			<turrets macro="turret_arg_m_gatling_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="bottom" min="0" max="2" optional="1" />
			<shields macro="shield_arg_m_standard_02_mk1_macro" path=".." group="bottom" min="0" max="2" optional="1" />
		</groups>
		<ammunition>
			<ammunition macro="countermeasure_flares_01_macro" min="0" max="50" optional="1" />
		</ammunition>
		<virtualmacros>
			<thruster macro="thruster_gen_l_allround_01_mk1_macro" />
		</virtualmacros>
	</loadout>
</loadouts>
Help would be very much appreciated :)
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) Link
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) Link
Economy Overhaul (expands the X4 economy with many new buildings) Link
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) Link

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”