[3.0] dozens of upkeep missions generated

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Max Bain
x3ap

[3.0] dozens of upkeep missions generated

Post by Max Bain » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 12:32

I had this twice now. When give my station enough funds, the game will generate several upkeep missions. It will then look like in the screenshot:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3BEA2CA07/

Because my game is modded I can not offer you a savegame. But I am pretty sure that no mod effects the generation of upkeep missions.
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) Link
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) Link
Economy Overhaul (expands the X4 economy with many new buildings) Link
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) Link

TVCD
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [3.0] dozens of upkeep missions generated

Post by TVCD » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 13:11

I move your topic into the right forum. :wink:

[Topic moved]
"Manche Menschen können den Regen spüren, andere werden nur nass"

Max Bain
x3ap

Post by Max Bain » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 17:59

TVCD wrote:
Sun, 5. Apr 20, 13:11
I move your topic into the right forum. :wink:

[Topic moved]

Why is it right here? I dont think that a modder can fix vanilla bugs and as I said I dont use any mods that effect upkeep missions (at least not that I know), so I think its better when a dev would have a look into it. This happens only when you set the alarm to medium or lower (not none), so I think this might be the reason why no one has ever reported this before.
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) Link

TVCD
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by TVCD » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 18:46

Your topic was first in the script and modding of the German Forum. You said your game is modded.
Technical support request wrote:
Note: If your game is modified in any way, whether via a third party script or mod, or via changes you have made yourself, you will almost certainly be asked to reproduce the problem in an unmodified game before full support can be provided. Support for third party modifications must be provided by the authors of those modifications, and any requests for such support should be posted in the appropriate thread in the Scripts and Modding forum.
"Manche Menschen können den Regen spüren, andere werden nur nass"

Max Bain
x3ap

Post by Max Bain » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 19:12

TVCD wrote:
Sun, 5. Apr 20, 18:46
Your topic was first in the script and modding of the German Forum. You said your game is modded.
Technical support request wrote:
Note: If your game is modified in any way, whether via a third party script or mod, or via changes you have made yourself, you will almost certainly be asked to reproduce the problem in an unmodified game before full support can be provided. Support for third party modifications must be provided by the authors of those modifications, and any requests for such support should be posted in the appropriate thread in the Scripts and Modding forum.
Oh ok, then it was my mistake. I wanted to post it in the Beta 3 forum. Never mind. I put the notifications off so it does not bother me anymore. But I thought the devs would be interested in such a report.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”