Need someone to take a look at this script please

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Need someone to take a look at this script please

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 19:00

Alright, I need some help if anyone can think of anything because I have been trying to get something to work for a while now and nothing I try works.

So, there are two scripts from vanilla that handle the building of new factories. One is FactionGoal_Hold_Space which handles the stations that have shortages, Hightech and lowtech wares like hull parts, engine parts, silicon wafers, etc. Not all wares though. The other script is FactionLogic_Economy. These are the only scripts I am aware of that build new factories (not talking about defense stations or shipyards, etc. just the trade factories)

So this is the block of code

Code: Select all

<do_if value="$WantedHightechFactories gt $HightechFactories and ($OtherFactories + $HightechFactories) lt $ExistingFactoryThreshold">
                  <do_all exact="$WantedHightechFactories - $HightechFactories">
                    <set_value name="$Yaw" min="0deg" max="360deg"/>
                    <set_value name="$Y" min="$SectorCentre.y - 10km" max="$SectorCentre.y + 10km"/>

<shuffle_list list="$HightechWares"/>
                    <do_for_each name="$HightechWare" in="$HightechWares">
                      <get_module_definition reference="$ResultRef" faction="$Faction" ware="$HightechWare"/>
                      <do_if value="$ResultRef">
                        <set_value name="$Y" min="$SectorCentre.y - 10km" max="$SectorCentre.y + 10km"/>
                        <set_value name="$PlacementDist" min="0km" max="$SectorCoreSize" profile="bell" scale="2"/>
                        <create_factory name="$Station" modules="$Modules" sector="$Target" race="$Faction.primaryrace" owner="$Faction">
                          <compatibilities>
                            <limits production="2"/>
                          </compatibilities>
                          <select ware="$HightechWare" race="$Faction.primaryrace"/>
                          <safepos x="$SectorCentre.x + sin($Yaw) * $PlacementDist" y="$Y" z="$SectorCentre.z + cos($Yaw) * $PlacementDist" includeplotbox="true"/>
                        </create_factory>
                        <do_if value="$Station">
                          <debug_text filter="economy_verbose" text="'#FLE#;%1;SeedHighTechFactory;%2;%3;%4;%5;%6;%7'.[player.age, $Station.knownname, $Station, $Station.idcode, $Target.knownname, $Faction.id, $HightechWare, '', '']" context="false"/>
                          <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Building high tech factory ' + $Station + ' for ware ' + $HightechWare" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>
                          <signal_cue_instantly cue="md.FinaliseStations.NewStation_GenerateFactory_Signal" param="table[
                                                $station = $Station,
                                                $plannedmodules = $Modules,
                                                $moduleset = $Station.modulesets.{1},
                                                $debugoutput = if $DebugChance == 100 then true else false
                                                ]"/>
                        </do_if>
                        <break/>
                      </do_if>
                    </do_for_each>
                  </do_all>
                </do_if>

Especially this part

<create_factory name="$Station" modules="$Modules" sector="$Target" race="$Faction.primaryrace" owner="$Faction">
                          <compatibilities>
                            <limits production="2"/>
                          </compatibilities>
                          <safepos x="$SectorCentre.x + sin($Yaw) * $PlacementDist" y="$Y" z="$SectorCentre.z + cos($Yaw) * $PlacementDist" includeplotbox="true"/>
                        </create_factory>
Now if I take this part <create_factory name="$Station" modules="$Modules" sector="$Target" race="$Faction.primaryrace" owner="$Faction"> and put instead owner="faction.argon"> just as an example. It strangely builds an infinite amount of stations that belong to argon for all the wares over and over again. I wanted to have it build these stations for the corporations instead of the main government factions but even if I put faction.argonship which is one of my corporations I get the same issue.

I tried several other ways to get this to work to no avail, including <set_value name="$Main_Factions" exact="faction.argonship"/> No matter what it ends up building an infinite amount of stations. Even when I get it to build the right factory for the right faction it builds infinite amounts of them.

Anyone have any ideas what is going on here?

Marvin Martian
x4

Re: Need someone to take a look at this script please

Post by Marvin Martian » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 21:30

create_factory will "order" to build a station instead of create_station what spawns it immediately

so i would think your script still "orders" too much (and/or get executed too often) :gruebel:

have you tryed to use create_station for testing to see whats your skript want to produce finally?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 22:01

Marvin Martian wrote:
Wed, 1. Jul 20, 21:30
create_factory will "order" to build a station instead of create_station what spawns it immediately

so i would think your script still "orders" too much (and/or get executed too often) :gruebel:

have you tryed to use create_station for testing to see whats your skript want to produce finally?
Hey Marvin, I am not making a new script here, just slightly editing the already existing vanilla script. This is exactly the same script that is in the vanilla game, I just changed the owner. So not sure why it would make infinite stations?

SirNukes
x4

Post by SirNukes » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 22:36

Without looking at the script, infinite stations seems a reasonable outcome of your change. "Split needs another hull parts station, make a Split hull parts station, Split has enough hull parts stations" -> "Split needs another hull parts station, make an Argon hull parts station, Split needs another hull parts station, make an Argon hull parts station, ...".

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 23:03

SirNukes wrote:
Wed, 1. Jul 20, 22:36
Without looking at the script, infinite stations seems a reasonable outcome of your change. "Split needs another hull parts station, make a Split hull parts station, Split has enough hull parts stations" -> "Split needs another hull parts station, make an Argon hull parts station, Split needs another hull parts station, make an Argon hull parts station, ...".
Maybe I am not being clear. I did not change anything in the vanilla script except for the faction ownership. It is literally a copy and paste of the already existing vanilla script in the game. The only thing I did was change the owner.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 23:06

Here is the vanilla script I am talking about so if anyone can look through it.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mdscript name="FactionGoal_Hold_Space" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="md.xsd">
  <cues>
    <!--Add goal to global variable-->
    <cue name="RegisterGoal">
      <actions>
        <do_if value="not global.$FactionGoals?">
          <create_list name="global.$FactionGoals"/>
        </do_if>
        <set_value name="Start.$Name" exact="'Hold Space'"/>
        <append_to_list name="global.$FactionGoals" exact="table[$EvaluationCue = Evaluate, $EvaluateEventLib = null, $TriggerCue = Start]"/>
      </actions>
    </cue>

<library name="Evaluate">
      <actions>
        <do_all exact="$ClaimedSectors.count" counter="$Eval_Counter1">
          <set_value name="$EvaluationTarget" exact="$ClaimedSectors.{$Eval_Counter1}"/>
          <debug_text text="'%1 evaluating %2 for hold space.'.[$Faction, $EvaluationTarget.knownname]" chance="0"/>
          <set_value name="$Valid" exact="true"/>
          <!--Check if we are already holding the sector-->
          <do_all exact="$Goals.count" counter="$Eval_Counter2">
            <do_if value="$Goals.{$Eval_Counter2}.static == md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start">
              <do_if value="$Goals.{$Eval_Counter2}.$Target == $EvaluationTarget">
                <debug_text text="'%1 evaluating %2 for hold target. Target already taken care of, discarding.'.[$Faction, $EvaluationTarget.knownname]" chance="0"/>
                <set_value name="$Valid" exact="false"/>
                <break/>
              </do_if>
            </do_if>
          </do_all>
          <do_if value="$Valid">
            <set_value name="$MatchingIntel" exact="null"/>
            <do_all exact="$Intel.count" counter="$Intel_Counter">
              <do_if value="$Intel.{$Intel_Counter}.{1} == $EvaluationTarget">
                <set_value name="$MatchingIntel" exact="$Intel.{$Intel_Counter}"/>
                <break/>
              </do_if>
            </do_all>

<do_if value="$MatchingIntel">
              <set_value name="$ReconData" exact="[$MatchingIntel.{2}, $MatchingIntel.{3}]"/>
              <debug_text text="'Evaluation: %1 has prior intel on %2. Recon_NumObjects: %3 Last updated: %4'.[$Faction, $EvaluationTarget.knownname, $ReconData.{1}, $ReconData.{2}]" chance="$DebugChance2"/>
            </do_if>
            <do_else>
              <set_value name="$ReconData" exact="[10, 0]"/>
              <debug_text text="'Evaluation: %1 has no intel on %2. Recon_NumObjects: %3 Last updated: %4'.[$Faction, $EvaluationTarget.knownname, $ReconData.{1}, $ReconData.{2}]" chance="$DebugChance2"/>
            </do_else>

<append_to_list name="$PriorityGoals" exact="table[
                                  $FactionCue = namespace,
                                  $Faction = $Faction,
                                  $TriggerCue = global.$FactionGoals.{$i}.$TriggerCue,
                                  $Target = $EvaluationTarget,
                                  $ReconData = $ReconData,
                                  $DebugChance = $DebugChance,
                                  $DebugChance2 = $DebugChance2]"/>

<remove_value name="$MatchingIntel"/>
            <remove_value name="$ReconData"/>

<debug_text text="'Set hold target for %1 as a priority target for %2.'.[$EvaluationTarget.knownname, $Faction]" chance="$DebugChance"/>
          </do_if>
        </do_all>
      </actions>
    </library>

<!--Instance the goal by passing a list.
    This cue may be signalled with other parameters to trigger child cues e.g. event.param.{1} == 'generate_report' - See Process_Signal cue-->
    <cue name="Start" instantiate="true" namespace="this" version="2">
      <conditions>
        <event_cue_signalled/>
        <check_value value="this.state == cuestate.waiting and typeof event.param == datatype.table"/>
      </conditions>
      <actions>
        <!--Params-->
        <set_value name="$FactionCue" exact="event.param.$FactionCue"/>
        <set_value name="$Faction" exact="event.param.$Faction"/>
        <set_value name="$Target" exact="event.param.$Target" comment="Target sector"/>
        <assert value="$Target.isclass.sector" text="$DebugText + 'Target is not a sector, not currently supported [Owen]'"/>

<!-- Recon_NumObjects is the number of hostile object "points" this faction thinks there are in the target space. If they have no clue, they assume there will be 10.
             Recon_LastUpdate is when Recon_NumObjects was last updated. If working on an unverified assumption, this is 0.
             IntelCurrent is set if the last time the faction got an update regarding Recon_NumObjects in the target space is less than an hour ago.
             IntelUsed is set if Recon_NumObjects was already used to reset WantedShips.

If any new intel comes in via a mission, NewIntel is set in EvaluateEvent. This resets IntelUsed so that Faction will revise WantedShips. -->
        <set_value name="$Recon_NumObjects" exact="event.param.$ReconData.{1}" comment="threat-level"/>
        <set_value name="$Recon_LastUpdate" exact="event.param.$ReconData.{2}"/>

<!--***Debug***-->
        <set_value name="$DebugChance" exact="@event.param.$DebugChance"/>
        <set_value name="$DebugChance2" exact="@event.param.$DebugChance2"/>

<set_value name="$DebugText" exact="'(' + $Faction.id + ') ' + static.$Name + ': ' + $Target.knownname + '(' + $Target.owner.id + ') - '"/>
        <debug_text text="$DebugText" chance="$DebugChance"/>

<!--***Initialise***-->
        <set_value name="$Mood" exact="null"/>
        <set_value name="$StateEvaluationDelay" exact="1ms"/>
        <set_value name="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals" exact="[]"/>

<!--***Goal States***-->
        <set_value name="$UnclaimTime" exact="-1s" comment="Time at which the faction no longer has a claim on the sector"/>

<!--***Invasions***-->
        <set_value name="$Invasions" exact="[]"/>
        <!--Find existing invasion goals of enemy factions to this sector-->
        <set_value name="$FactionManagerKeys" exact="global.$FactionManagers.keys.list"/>
        <do_all exact="$FactionManagerKeys.count" counter="$i">
          <do_if value="global.$FactionManagers.{$FactionManagerKeys.{$i}}.$Faction.hasrelation.enemy.{$Faction}">
            <set_value name="$EnemyGoals" exact="global.$FactionManagers.{$FactionManagerKeys.{$i}}.$Goals"/>
            <do_all exact="$EnemyGoals.count" counter="$k">
              <do_if value="$EnemyGoals.{$k}.static == md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start">
                <do_if value="$EnemyGoals.{$k}.$Target == $Target">
                  <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Faction ' + $EnemyGoals.{$k}.$Faction + ' is already invading ' + $Target.knownname" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>
                  <append_to_list name="$Invasions" exact="$EnemyGoals.{$k}"/>
                </do_if>
              </do_if>
            </do_all>
            <remove_value name="$EnemyGoals"/>
          </do_if>
        </do_all>
        <remove_value name="$FactionManagerKeys"/>

<!--Standby Ships
        Ships already commandeered by the factiongoal but not currently used in a subgoal-->
        <create_group groupname="$StandbyShips"/>
        <!--Key = Ship, Value = StandbyStartTime-->
        <set_value name="$StandbyShipTable" exact="table[]"/>

<set_value name="$ForceStrength" exact="0"/>

<!--TODO @Owen move to library to allow updating after initialisation-->
        <!--Find sectors which may be a threat-->
        <find_cluster_in_range name="$LocalClusters" object="$Target" maxdistance="2" multiple="true"/>
        <set_value name="$LocalSectors" exact="[]"/>
        <do_all exact="$LocalClusters.count" counter="$i">
          <find_sector name="$LocalSectors" space="$LocalClusters.{$i}" multiple="true" append="true">
            <!--<match_relation_of faction="$Faction" relation="neutral" comparison="ge"/>-->
          </find_sector>
        </do_all>
        <remove_value name="$LocalClusters"/>

<!--TODO @Owen better check that entry points are actually in control of this faction before idling there-->
        <create_group groupname="$EntryPoints"/>
        <create_group groupname="$EnemyEntryPoints"/>
        <find_cluster_in_range name="$AdjacentClusters" object="$Target" maxdistance="1" multiple="true"/>
        <set_value name="$AdjacentSectors" exact="[]"/>
        <do_all exact="$AdjacentClusters.count" counter="$i">
          <find_sector name="$AdjacentSectors" space="$AdjacentClusters.{$i}" multiple="true" append="true"/>
        </do_all>
        <remove_value name="$AdjacentClusters"/>
        <set_value name="$LocalEntryPoints" exact="[]"/>
        <set_value name="$TargetCluster" exact="$Target.cluster"/>
        <do_all exact="$AdjacentSectors.count" counter="$i">
          <do_if value="$AdjacentSectors.{$i}.cluster == $TargetCluster">
            <find_object name="$LocalEntryPoints" class="class.highwayentrygate" space="$AdjacentSectors.{$i}" destination="$Target" multiple="true"/>
          </do_if>
          <do_else>
            <find_gate name="$LocalEntryPoints" destination="$Target" space="$AdjacentSectors.{$i}" multiple="true"/>
          </do_else>
          <set_value name="this.$IsEnemy" exact="$AdjacentSectors.{$i}.hasrelation.enemy.{$Faction}"/>
          <do_all exact="$LocalEntryPoints.count" counter="$k">
            <add_to_group groupname="$EntryPoints" object="$LocalEntryPoints.{$k}.exit"/>
            <do_if value="this.$IsEnemy">
              <add_to_group groupname="$EnemyEntryPoints" object="$LocalEntryPoints.{$k}.exit"/>
            </do_if>
          </do_all>
        </do_all>
        <remove_value name="$TargetCluster"/>
        <remove_value name="$LocalEntryPoints"/>
      </actions>
      <patch sinceversion="2" state="complete">
        <remove_value name="$Phase"/>
        <remove_value name="$NewPhase"/>
        <remove_value name="$PrepareStagingAreaStrength"/>
        <set_value name="$UnclaimTime" exact="-1s" comment="Time at which the faction no longer has a claim on the sector"/>
      </patch>
      <cues>
        <cue name="Init">
          <actions>
            <do_if value="@$FeedbackValue">
              <!--Something happened during setup which requires this goal to be aborted-->
              <signal_cue_instantly cue="Cleanup"/>
            </do_if>
            <do_else>
              <!--Register this goal with the faction logic-->
              <append_to_list name="$FactionCue.$Goals" exact="namespace"/>
            </do_else>
          </actions>
        </cue>

<!--event.param.{1} == Signal ID
        Other elements are custom-->
        <cue name="Process_Signal" instantiate="true">
          <conditions>
            <event_cue_signalled cue="Start"/>
          </conditions>
          <actions>
            <do_if value="event.param.{1} == 'evaluate_event'">
              <signal_cue_instantly cue="Evaluate_Event" param="event.param.{2}"/>
            </do_if>
            <do_elseif value="event.param.{1} == 'add_subgoal'">
              <signal_cue_instantly cue="Add_Subgoal" param="event.param.{2}"/>
            </do_elseif>
            <do_elseif value="event.param.{1} == 'remove_subgoal'">
              <signal_cue_instantly cue="Remove_Subgoal" param="event.param.{2}"/>
            </do_elseif>
            <do_elseif value="event.param.{1} == 'reactivate_subgoal'">
              <signal_cue_instantly cue="Reactivate_Subgoal" param="event.param.{2}"/>
            </do_elseif>
            <do_elseif value="event.param.{1} == 'add_standby_ship'">
              <!--event.param = ['add_standby_ship', Ship, FeedbackList (Element 1 set to true if ship added as standby ship)-->
              <signal_cue_instantly cue="Add_Standby_Ship" param="event.param" comment="Pass all parameters"/>
            </do_elseif>
            <do_elseif value="event.param.{1} == 'remove_standby_ship'">
              <!--event.param = ['remove_standby_ship', Ship, Uncommandeer? (bool)-->
              <signal_cue_instantly cue="Remove_Standby_Ship" param="event.param"/>
            </do_elseif>
            <do_elseif value="event.param.{1} == 'generate_report'">
              <signal_cue_instantly cue="Generate_Report"/>
            </do_elseif>
            <do_else>
              <assert value="false" text="'Signal ' + event.param + ' was not recognised [Owen]\n' + $DebugText" break="1"/>
            </do_else>
          </actions>
        </cue>

<!--Signal cues-->
        <cue name="Evaluate_Event" instantiate="true">
          <conditions>
            <event_cue_signalled/>
          </conditions>
          <actions>
            <assert value="typeof event.param == datatype.list and event.param.count ge 2" text="'Invalid event parameters' + event.param + ' [Owen]\n' + $DebugText" break="1"/>
            <set_value name="$EventParams" exact="event.param"/>
            <do_if value="$EventParams.{2} == 'recon update'">
              <!--Faction is holding this area-->
              <do_if value="$Target == $EventParams.{4} or $EventParams.{4}.hascontext.{$Target}">
                <do_if value="typeof $EventParams.{5} == datatype.list and (typeof $EventParams.{5}.{1}).isnumeric">
                  <set_value name="$Recon_NumObjects" exact="$EventParams.{5}.{1}" comment="threat-level"/>
                  <set_value name="$Recon_LastUpdate" exact="$EventParams.{5}.{2}"/>
                  <set_value name="$NewIntel"/>
                  <debug_text text="'New Intel received by %1 at %3: \n OpFor numbers updated: %2'.[$Faction, $Recon_NumObjects, $Recon_LastUpdate]" chance="$DebugChance2"/>

<!--TODO @Owen check the recon processing for holding space. Check if the below comment is still relevant-->
                  <!-- $Intel == [[$TargetSpace, $Recon_NumObjects, $Recon_LastUpdate], etc]
                        to do: if/when invasions actually take ownership of space:
                                  if invasion is successful, wipe this entry from $Intel,
                                  if invasion is not successful, update with what the invasion actually finds there?

Owen mentioned NPC ships reconnoitering. That could be used to update this as well if/when it gets in. -->
                  <set_value name="$Intel" exact="$FactionCue.$Intel"/>
                  <do_all exact="$Intel.count + 1" counter="$Intel_Counter">
                    <do_if value="$Intel_Counter gt $Intel.count">
                      <append_to_list name="$Intel" exact="[$Target, $EventParams.{5}.{1}, $EventParams.{5}.{2}]"/>
                      <debug_text text="'%1 has no prior intel on %2. Updating: OpFor: %3 Last Updated: %4'.[$Faction, $Intel.{$Intel.count}.{1}.knownname, $Intel.{$Intel.count}.{2}, $Intel.{$Intel.count}.{3}]" chance="$DebugChance2"/>
                    </do_if>
                    <do_elseif value="$Intel.{$Intel_Counter}.{1}" exact="$Target">
                      <set_value name="$Intel.{$Intel_Counter}.{2}" exact="$EventParams.{5}.{1}"/>
                      <set_value name="$Intel.{$Intel_Counter}.{3}" exact="$EventParams.{5}.{2}"/>
                      <debug_text text="'%1 updating intel on %2. Updating: OpFor: %3 Last Updated: %4'.[$Faction, $Intel.{$Intel_Counter}.{1}.knownname, $Intel.{$Intel_Counter}.{2}, $Intel.{$Intel_Counter}.{3}]" chance="$DebugChance2"/>
                      <break/>
                    </do_elseif>
                  </do_all>
                  <remove_value name="$Intel"/>
                </do_if>
                <do_else>
                  <debug_text text="'Unexpected recon update passed to this goal. ' + $EventParams.{5}" filter="error"/>
                </do_else>
                <break/>
              </do_if>
            </do_if>
            <remove_value name="$EventParams"/>
          </actions>
        </cue>

<cue name="Generate_Report" instantiate="true">
          <conditions>
            <event_cue_signalled/>
          </conditions>
          <actions>
            <debug_text text="'Hold Space - ' + $Faction.knownname + ' is set to hold Space: ' + $Target.knownname + ' (' + $Target.owner + ')'" context="false"/>
            <debug_text text="'Has ' + $CurrentPhaseSubGoals.count + ' subgoals'" context="false"/>
            <do_all exact="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.count" counter="$i">
              <do_if value="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.{$i}.$GenerateReportCue?">
                <signal_cue_instantly cue="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.{$i}.$GenerateReportCue"/>
              </do_if>
              <do_else>
                <debug_text text="'SUBGOAL - ' + $CurrentPhaseSubGoals.{$i}.$Cue" context="false"/>
              </do_else>
            </do_all>
          </actions>
        </cue>

<!--event.param = Subgoal registry table-->
        <cue name="Add_Subgoal" instantiate="true">
          <conditions>
            <event_cue_signalled/>
          </conditions>
          <actions>
            <!--TODO - flag subgoal as being related to something e.g. an invasion?-->
            <assert value="typeof event.param == datatype.table" text="'parameter ' + event.param + ' was not a table [Owen]'" break="1"/>
            <set_value name="this.$IDX" exact="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.indexof.{event.param}"/>
            <do_if value="this.$IDX">
              <assert value="not $CurrentPhaseSubGoals.indexof.{event.param}" text="'Subgoal ' + event.param + ' was already in $CurrentPhaseSubGoals [Owen]'" break="1"/>
            </do_if>
            <do_else>
              <append_to_list name="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals" exact="event.param"/>
              <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Adding subgoal ' + event.param.$Cue.$DebugText + ' - now has ' + $CurrentPhaseSubGoals.count + ' subgoals'" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>
            </do_else>
          </actions>
        </cue>

<cue name="Remove_Subgoal" instantiate="true">
          <conditions>
            <event_cue_signalled/>
          </conditions>
          <actions>
            <assert value="typeof event.param == datatype.table" text="'parameter ' + event.param + ' was not a table [Owen]'" break="1"/>
            <assert value="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.indexof.{event.param}" text="'Subgoal ' + event.param + ' is not a $CurrentPhaseSubGoals where it is expected to be [Owen]'" break="1"/>
            <set_value name="this.$IDX" exact="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.indexof.{event.param}"/>
            <do_if value="this.$IDX">
              <debug_text text="$DebugText + ' Removing subgoal: ' + event.param + ' from $CurrentPhaseSubGoals'" chance="$DebugChance"/>
              <remove_value name="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.{this.$IDX}"/>
            </do_if>
          </actions>
        </cue>

<cue name="Reactivate_Subgoal" instantiate="true">
          <conditions>
            <event_cue_signalled/>
          </conditions>
          <actions>

</actions>
        </cue>

<!--
        event.param.{1} = signal ID 'add_standby_ship' (optional)
        event.param.{2} = Ship
        event.param.{3} = Result feedback list ref. Element 1 set to true if ship added as standby ship-->
        <cue name="Add_Standby_Ship" instantiate="true">
          <conditions>
            <event_cue_signalled/>
          </conditions>
          <actions>
            <set_value name="this.$Ship" exact="event.param.{2}"/>
            <do_if value="typeof this.$Ship == datatype.component and this.$Ship.isclass.ship">
              <assert value="this.$Ship.iscommandeered" text="'Standby ship ' + this.$Ship + ' ' + this.$Ship.knownname + ' is not commandeered [Owen]'"/>
              <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Adding ship ' + this.$Ship.knownname + ' ' + this.$Ship + ' as a standby ship. $StandbyShips: ' + $StandbyShips.count + ' $StandbyShipTable: ' + $StandbyShipTable.keys.count" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>

<assert value="not $StandbyShips.indexof.{this.$Ship}" text="'Object ' + this.$Ship + ' ' + this.$Ship.knownname + ' is already in group $StandbyShips [Owen]\n' + $DebugText" break="1"/>
              <add_to_group groupname="$StandbyShips" object="this.$Ship"/>

<assert value="not $StandbyShipTable.{this.$Ship}?" text="'Object ' + this.$Ship + ' ' + this.$Ship.knownname + ' is already in $StandbyShipTable [Owen]\n' + $DebugText" break="1"/>
              <set_value name="$StandbyShipTable.{this.$Ship}" exact="player.age"/>

<assert value="$StandbyShips.count == $StandbyShipTable.keys.count" text="'Counts of $StandbyShips and $StandbyShipTable do not match [Owen]\n' + $DebugText" break="1"/>
              <set_value name="event.param.{3}.{1}" exact="true"/>
            </do_if>
            <do_else>
              <assert value="typeof this.$Ship == datatype.component" text="'Invalid event parameters' + this.$Ship + ' [Owen]\n' + $DebugText" break="1"/>
            </do_else>
          </actions>
        </cue>

<!--
        event.param.{1} = signal ID 'remove_standby_ship' (optional)
        event.param.{2} = Ship
        event.param.{3} = Uncommandeer?-->
        <cue name="Remove_Standby_Ship" instantiate="true">
          <conditions>
            <event_cue_signalled/>
          </conditions>
          <actions>
            <set_value name="this.$Ship" exact="event.param.{2}"/>
            <do_if value="typeof this.$Ship == datatype.component">
              <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Removing ship ' + this.$Ship.knownname + ' ' + this.$Ship + ' as a standby ship. $StandbyShips: ' + $StandbyShips.count + ' $StandbyShipTable: ' + $StandbyShipTable.keys.count" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>

<do_if value="$StandbyShips.indexof.{this.$Ship}">
                <remove_from_group group="$StandbyShips" object="this.$Ship"/>
              </do_if>
              <do_else>
                <assert value="$StandbyShips.indexof.{this.$Ship}" text="'Object ' + this.$Ship + ' ' + this.$Ship.knownname + ' is not in group $StandbyShips [Owen]\n' + $DebugText" break="1"/>
              </do_else>
              <do_if value="$StandbyShipTable.{this.$Ship}?">
                <remove_value name="$StandbyShipTable.{this.$Ship}"/>
              </do_if>
              <do_else>
                <assert value="$StandbyShipTable.{this.$Ship}?" text="'Object ' + this.$Ship + ' ' + this.$Ship.knownname + ' is not in $StandbyShipTable [Owen]\n' + $DebugText" break="1"/>
              </do_else>

<assert value="$StandbyShips.count == $StandbyShipTable.keys.count" text="'Counts of $StandbyShips and $StandbyShipTable do not match [Owen]\n' + $DebugText" break="1"/>
              <do_if value="event.param.{3}">
                <release_commandeered_object object="this.$Ship"/>
              </do_if>
            </do_if>
            <do_else>
              <assert value="typeof this.$Ship == datatype.component" text="'Invalid event parameters' + this.$Ship + ' [Owen]\n' + $DebugText" break="1"/>
            </do_else>
          </actions>
        </cue>

<cue name="Standby_Ship_Lost" instantiate="true">
          <conditions>
            <check_any>
              <event_object_destroyed group="$StandbyShips"/>
              <event_object_changed_owner group="$StandbyShips"/>
              <event_object_changed_true_owner group="$StandbyShips"/>
            </check_any>
          </conditions>
          <actions>
            <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Standby ship ' + event.param.knownname + ' ' + event.param + ' lost due to ' + event.name + ' $StandbyShips: ' + $StandbyShips.count + ' $StandbyShipTable: ' + $StandbyShipTable.keys.count" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>
            <!-- TODO @Ownen: please review this // is it correct that the ship is removed from the list upon each triggered owner change event (i.e. even if it "changed" to the faction for which standby ships were added?) -->
            <do_if value="event.name == 'event_object_changed_true_owner' or event.name == 'event_object_changed_owner'">
              <remove_from_group group="$StandbyShips" object="event.object"/>
            </do_if>

<do_if value="$StandbyShipTable.{event.object}?">
              <remove_value name="$StandbyShipTable.{event.object}"/>
            </do_if>
            <do_else>
              <assert value="$StandbyShipTable.{event.object}?" text="'Object ' + event.object + ' ' + event.object.knownname + ' is not in $StandbyShipTable [Owen]\n' + $DebugText" break="1"/>
            </do_else>
          </actions>
        </cue>

<!--An invasion has started against this sector. Keep track of the invasion faction goal cue. Invader may be non-enemy.-->
        <cue name="Sector_Faction_Logic_Goal_Signal" instantiate="true">
          <conditions>
            <event_object_signalled object="$Target"/>
            <check_value value="event.param == 'faction_logic_goal_event'"/>
          </conditions>
          <actions>
            <do_if value="typeof event.param2 == datatype.cue">
              <do_if value="event.param2.static == md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start">
                <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Sector is being invaded by ' + event.param2.$Faction + ' which are in phase ' + event.param2.$Phase" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>
                <do_if value="not $Invasions.indexof.{event.param2}">
                  <append_to_list name="$Invasions" exact="event.param2"/>
                </do_if>
                <do_if value="true" chance="5">
                  <!--Small chance to react immediatly-->
                  <!--TODO @Owen base chance on recon of invasion source sector?-->
                  <set_value name="$StateEvaluationDelay" exact="1s"/>
                  <reset_cue cue="EvaluateState"/>
                </do_if>
              </do_if>
            </do_if>
          </actions>
        </cue>

<!-- returns $ForceStrength -->
        <library name="EvaluateForceStrength">
          <actions>
            <!--TODO @Owen base strength on other factors.-->

<do_all exact="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.count" counter="$i">
              <set_value name="$CurrentSubGoal" exact="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.{$i}"/>

<!--Current Recon Subgoal-->
              <do_if value="$CurrentSubGoal.$Cue.$Descriptor == '$SUBGOAL_Recon'">
                <do_if value="$CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluateShipsCue?">
                  <signal_cue_instantly cue="$CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluateShipStrengthCue"/>
                  <set_value name="$ForceStrength" operation="add" exact="$CurrentSubGoal.$ShipStrength"/>
                </do_if>
              </do_if>

<!--Current Defend Area Subgoal-->
              <do_elseif value="$CurrentSubGoal.$Cue.$Descriptor == '$SUBGOAL_DefendArea'">
                <do_if value="$CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluateShipsCue?">
                  <signal_cue_instantly cue="$CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluateShipStrengthCue"/>
                  <set_value name="$ForceStrength" operation="add" exact="$CurrentSubGoal.$ShipStrength"/>
                </do_if>
              </do_elseif>

<!--Current Build Defence Station Subgoal - Do nothing-->
            </do_all>
          </actions>
        </library>

<cue name="EvaluateState">
          <delay exact="$StateEvaluationDelay"/>
          <actions>
            <set_value name="$StateEvaluationDelay" exact="0s"/>

<do_if value="@$NewIntel">
              <remove_value name="$IntelUsed"/>
              <remove_value name="$NewIntel"/>
            </do_if>

<!--Release any commandeered standby ships which have not been requested by a subgoal-->
            <do_all exact="$StandbyShips.count" counter="$i" reverse="true">
              <do_if value="player.age gt $StandbyShipTable.{$StandbyShips.{$i}} + 2min">
                <signal_cue_instantly cue="Remove_Standby_Ship" param="[null, $StandbyShips.{$i}, true]"/>
              </do_if>
            </do_all>

<do_all exact="$Invasions.count" counter="$i" reverse="true">
              <do_if value="not $Invasions.{$i}.exists">
                <remove_value name="$Invasions.{$i}"/>
              </do_if>
            </do_all>

<do_if value="$Faction.isactive">
              <set_value name="this.$EnemyContestingFactions" exact="[]"/>
              <set_value name="this.$ContestingFactions" exact="$Target.contestingfactions"/>
              <set_value name="this.$HasClaim" exact="if this.$ContestingFactions.count then this.$ContestingFactions.indexof.{$Faction} else $Target.owner == $Faction"/>
              <do_all exact="this.$ContestingFactions.count" counter="$i">
                <do_if value="$Faction.hasrelation.enemy.{this.$ContestingFactions.{$i}}">
                  <append_to_list name="this.$EnemyContestingFactions" exact="this.$ContestingFactions.{$i}"/>
                </do_if>
              </do_all>
              <do_if value="this.$HasClaim">
                <set_value name="$UnclaimTime" exact="-1"/>
              </do_if>
              <do_elseif value="$UnclaimTime lt 0">
                <set_value name="$UnclaimTime" exact="player.age"/>
                <debug_text text="$DebugText + ' Sector no longer is claimed by the faction. Aborting hold space goal.'" chance="$DebugChance"/>
              </do_elseif>
            </do_if>

<do_if value="not $Faction.isactive">
              <debug_text text="$DebugText + ' Faction is no longer active. Aborting hold space goal.'" chance="$DebugChance"/>
            </do_if>
            <do_elseif value="$UnclaimTime gt 0 and player.age gt $UnclaimTime + 10min">
              <debug_text text="$DebugText + ' Sector has been unclaimed for too long. Aborting hold space goal.'" chance="$DebugChance"/>
            </do_elseif>
            <do_else>
              <!--Evaluate all current goals, checking their states and seeing if any should begin handing off and ending.-->
              <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates" exact="table[]"/>
              <set_value name="$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor" exact="null"/>
              <set_value name="$PrepareStagingAreaStrength" exact="0"/>
              <set_value name="$ActiveDefenceStationGoals" exact="0"/>
              <do_all exact="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.count" counter="$i" reverse="true">
                <set_value name="$CurrentSubGoal" exact="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.{$i}"/>
                <do_if value="$CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluateCue?">
                  <signal_cue_instantly cue="$CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluateCue"/>
                  <do_if value="$CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluationResult?">
                    <set_value name="$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor" exact="$CurrentSubGoal.$Cue.$Descriptor"/>
                    <set_value name="$Handoff" exact="false"/>
                    <do_if value="not $CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}?">
                      <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}" exact="table[]"/>
                    </do_if>
                    <do_if value="$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor == '$SUBGOAL_Recon'">
                      <do_if value="$CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluationResult == 'failed'">
                        <set_value name="$Handoff" exact="true"/>
                      </do_if>
                      <do_else>
                        <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$DesiredShipStrength" operation="add" exact="$CurrentSubGoal.$DesiredShipStrength"/>
                        <do_if value="$CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluationResult == 'performing'">
                          <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$ReadyShipStrength" operation="add" exact="$CurrentSubGoal.$ShipStrength"/>
                        </do_if>
                        <do_else>
                          <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$UnreadyShipStrength" operation="add" exact="$CurrentSubGoal.$ShipStrength"/>
                        </do_else>
                      </do_else>
                    </do_if>
                    <do_elseif value="$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor == '$SUBGOAL_DefendArea'">
                      <do_if value="$CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluationResult == 'failed' or $CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluationResult == 'ending'">
                      </do_if>
                      <do_else>
                        <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$DesiredShipStrength" operation="add" exact="$CurrentSubGoal.$DesiredShipStrength"/>
                        <do_if value="$CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluationResult == 'performing'">
                          <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$ReadyShipStrength" operation="add" exact="$CurrentSubGoal.$ShipStrength"/>
                        </do_if>
                        <do_else>
                          <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$UnreadyShipStrength" operation="add" exact="$CurrentSubGoal.$ShipStrength"/>
                        </do_else>
                        <!--Count how many subgoals are in reaction to an invasion or a contesting faction-->
                        <do_if value="$CurrentSubGoal.$DefendArea.$Invasion? and $Invasions.indexof.{$CurrentSubGoal.$DefendArea.$Invasion}">
                          <do_if value="not $CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$Invasions?">
                            <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$Invasions" exact="table[]"/>
                          </do_if>
                          <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$Invasions.{$CurrentSubGoal.$DefendArea.$Invasion}" operation="add"/>
                        </do_if>
                        <do_elseif value="$CurrentSubGoal.$DefendArea.$ContestingFaction? and this.$ContestingFactions.indexof.{$CurrentSubGoal.$DefendArea.$ContestingFaction}">
                          <do_if value="not $CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$ContestingFactions?">
                            <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$ContestingFactions" exact="table[]"/>
                          </do_if>
                          <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$ContestingFactions.{$CurrentSubGoal.$DefendArea.$ContestingFaction}" operation="add"/>
                        </do_elseif>
                        <do_if value="@$CurrentSubGoal.$DefendArea.$TargetObject.isrealclass.station">
                          <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$StationTargetCount" operation="add"/>
                        </do_if>
                      </do_else>
                    </do_elseif>
                    <do_elseif value="$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor == '$SUBGOAL_BuildDefenceStation'">
                      <!--TODO @Owen-->
                      <do_if value="$CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluationResult == 'failed'">
                      </do_if>
                      <do_elseif value="$CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluationResult == 'achieved'">
                      </do_elseif>
                      <do_else>
                        <set_value name="$ActiveDefenceStationGoals" operation="add"/>
                      </do_else>
                    </do_elseif>
                    <do_else>
                      <assert value="false" text="'Faction Subgoal ' + [$CurrentSubGoal.$Cue] +' was not recognised for this Faction Goal [Owen]\n' + $DebugText"/>
                    </do_else>
                    <do_if value="$Handoff">
                      <signal_cue_instantly cue="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.{$i}.$UpdateSubgoalCue" param="['handoff']"/>
                    </do_if>
                    <do_else>
                      <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.$Counter" operation="add"/>
                      <set_value name="$CurrentGoalStates.{$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor}.{'$' + $CurrentSubGoal.$EvaluationResult}" operation="add"/>
                    </do_else>
                  </do_if>
                </do_if>
              </do_all>
              <remove_value name="$CurrentSubGoalDescriptor"/>

<!--Set base wanted strength based on the current aggression-->
              <set_value name="this.$MaxDefenceSubGoals" exact="5"/>
              <set_value name="this.$MaxAttackEnemyStationSubGoals" exact="1" comment="Also using Defend Area subgoal"/>
              <set_value name="$Mood" exact="$Faction.mood.aggression"/>
              <do_if value="$Mood == moodlevel.verylow">
                <set_value name="$MinimumStrengthFactor" exact="1.2f"/>
                <set_value name="$MaximumStrengthFactor" exact="1.3f"/>
              </do_if>
              <do_elseif value="$Mood == moodlevel.low">
                <set_value name="$MinimumStrengthFactor" exact="1.1f"/>
                <set_value name="$MaximumStrengthFactor" exact="1.3f"/>
              </do_elseif>
              <do_elseif value="$Mood == moodlevel.normal">
                <set_value name="$MinimumStrengthFactor" exact="1.0f"/>
                <set_value name="$MaximumStrengthFactor" exact="1.4f"/>
              </do_elseif>
              <do_elseif value="$Mood == moodlevel.high">
                <set_value name="$MinimumStrengthFactor" exact="0.9f"/>
                <set_value name="$MaximumStrengthFactor" exact="1.8f"/>
                <set_value name="this.$MaxDefenceSubGoals" exact="7"/>
                <set_value name="this.$MaxAttackEnemyStationSubGoals" exact="2" comment="Also using Defend Area subgoal"/>
              </do_elseif>
              <do_elseif value="$Mood == moodlevel.veryhigh">
                <set_value name="$MinimumStrengthFactor" exact="0.8f"/>
                <set_value name="$MaximumStrengthFactor" exact="2.0f"/>
                <set_value name="this.$MaxDefenceSubGoals" exact="9"/>
                <set_value name="this.$MaxAttackEnemyStationSubGoals" exact="2" comment="Also using Defend Area subgoal"/>
              </do_elseif>
              <remove_value name="$Mood"/>

<!--TODO @Owen check what $Recon_NumObjects actually is (a threat-level) -->
              <!--<set_value name="$MinimumStrength" exact="[$MinimumStrength, $MinimumStrengthFactor * $Recon_NumObjects].max"/>
              <set_value name="$MaximumStrength" exact="[$MinimumStrength, $MaximumStrengthFactor * $Recon_NumObjects].max"/>-->
              <set_value name="$IntelUsed"/>

<!--Check if new subgoals should be requested for the current situation-->

<set_value name="this.$PotentialDefendAreaDefinitions" exact="[]"/>

<!--Invasions
              Invasions can trigger the following subgoals:
              - DefendArea, around the entry point if possible (if enemy)
              - DefendArea, around important stations (if enemy)
              - Recon, into enemy space-->

<do_all exact="$Invasions.count" counter="$i">

<!--Defend Area sub goals against invasions. Limit number per invasion.-->
                <!--First, check if there are already enough active DefendArea goals for this invasion-->
                <set_value name="this.$WantedDefendAreaSubgoals" exact="3 - @$CurrentGoalStates.$SUBGOAL_DefendArea.$Invasions.{$Invasions.{$i}}"/>
                <do_if value="this.$WantedDefendAreaSubgoals gt 0">
                  <debug_text text="$DebugText + ' Wants to react to invasion ' + [$Invasions.{$i}] + ' with ' + this.$WantedDefendAreaSubgoals + ' defend area goals'" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>
                  <set_value name="this.$HasExistingInvasionDefenceSubgoal" exact="@$CurrentGoalStates.$SUBGOAL_DefendArea.$Invasions.{$Invasions.{$i}} != 0"/>
                  <!--First, check if there are entry points to be guarded. These take priority.-->
                  <do_all exact="$Invasions.{$i}.$AlliedEntryPoints.count" counter="$k">
                    <assert value="$Invasions.{$i}.$AlliedEntryPoints.{$k}.exit.sector == $Target" text="'Invasion exit point for enemy faction leads to sector ' + $Invasions.{$i}.$AlliedEntryPoints.{$k}.exit.sector.knownname + ' instead of ' + $Target.knownname + ' [Owen]'"/>
                    <do_if value="$Invasions.{$i}.$AlliedEntryPoints.{$k}.exit.sector == $Target">
                      <create_position name="this.$DefendPos" object="$Invasions.{$i}.$AlliedEntryPoints.{$k}.exit" space="$Target"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$AlreadyDefendingEntryPoint" exact="false"/>
                      <do_all exact="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.count" counter="$j">
                        <set_value name="this.$CurrentSubGoal" exact="$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.{$j}"/>
                        <do_if value="this.$CurrentSubGoal.$Cue.$Descriptor == '$SUBGOAL_DefendArea'">
                          <signal_cue_instantly cue="this.$CurrentSubGoal.$IsDefendingPositionCue" param="[this, $Target, this.$DefendPos, false]"/>
                          <!--Existing defend area subgoal is close to this position. Leave it to do its job.-->
                          <set_value name="this.$AlreadyDefendingEntryPoint" exact="true"/>
                          <debug_text text="$DebugText + ' Exiting defendArea subgoal has is already guarding entry point'" context="false" chance="$DebugChance2"/>
                        </do_if>
                      </do_all>
                      <do_if value="not this.$AlreadyDefendingEntryPoint">
                        <debug_text text="$DebugText + ' Will attempt to defend entrypoint: ' + $Invasions.{$i}.$AlliedEntryPoints.{$k}.exit +  ' ' + $Invasions.{$i}.$AlliedEntryPoints.{$k}.exit.knownname" chance="$DebugChance2"/>
                        <!--<debug_text text="'pos ' + this.$DefendPos"/>
                          <debug_text text="'$CurrentPhaseSubGoals.count ' + $CurrentPhaseSubGoals.count"/>-->

<!--Check if it's safe to go to the defend area position immediatly, or if the ships should gather at a staging area-->
                        <find_ship_by_true_owner name="this.$OwnShips" faction="$Faction" space="$Target" multiple="true">
                          <match_distance object="$Invasions.{$i}.$AlliedEntryPoints.{$k}.exit" max="20km"/>
                        </find_ship_by_true_owner>
                        <find_ship_by_true_owner name="this.$EnemyShips" faction="$Invasions.{$i}.$Faction" space="$Target" multiple="true">
                          <match_distance object="$Invasions.{$i}.$AlliedEntryPoints.{$k}.exit" max="20km"/>
                        </find_ship_by_true_owner>
                        <signal_cue_instantly cue="md.FactionLogic.EvaluateForceStrength" param="[this, this.$OwnShips, md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable, md.$DefaultSubordinateStrengthTable]"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$OwnShipsStrength" exact="this.$EFS_Result"/>
                        <signal_cue_instantly cue="md.FactionLogic.EvaluateForceStrength" param="[this, this.$EnemyShips, md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable, md.$DefaultSubordinateStrengthTable]"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$EnemyShipsStrength" exact="this.$EFS_Result"/>
                        <remove_value name="this.$EFS_Result"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$StagingAreaDefinition" exact="null"/>
                        <do_if value="this.$OwnShipsStrength lt this.$EnemyShipsStrength">
                          <!--More enemies at the entry point than own ships. Gather ships at safe staging area-->
                          <set_value name="this.$StagingAreaDefinition" exact="table[]"/>
                          <!--Try to find any allied station within range-->
                          <find_station name="this.$AlliedStation" space="$Target">
                            <match_relation_to faction="$Faction" relation="neutral" comparison="ge"/>
                            <match_distance object="$Invasions.{$i}.$AlliedEntryPoints.{$k}.exit" max="50km"/>
                          </find_station>
                          <do_if value="this.$AlliedStation">
                            <create_position name="this.$StagingAreaPos" object="this.$AlliedStation" space="$Target"/>
                            <set_value name="this.$StagingAreaDefinition.$Sector"     exact="$Target"/>
                            <set_value name="this.$StagingAreaDefinition.$Position"   exact="this.$StagingAreaPos"/>
                            <set_value name="this.$StagingAreaDefinition.$Range"      exact="20km"/>
                          </do_if>
                          <do_else>
                            <!--TODO @Owen - positioning. Currently a position pushed from the entry point-->
                            <create_position name="this.$StagingAreaPos" object="$Invasions.{$i}.$AlliedEntryPoints.{$k}.exit" z="50km" max="5km" space="$Invasions.{$i}.$AlliedEntryPoints.{$k}.exit.sector"/>
                            <set_value name="this.$StagingAreaDefinition.$Sector"     exact="$Target"/>
                            <set_value name="this.$StagingAreaDefinition.$Position"   exact="this.$StagingAreaPos"/>
                            <set_value name="this.$StagingAreaDefinition.$Range"      exact="25km"/>
                          </do_else>
                        </do_if>
                        <!--Entry point is in need of defence. Add defintion to the list to process after this loop-->
                        <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition"                   exact="table[]"/>
                        <!--If this is the first defence subgoal, request a larger force-->
                        <do_if value="this.$HasExistingInvasionDefenceSubgoal">
                          <set_value name="this.$WantedDefenceStrength" exact="md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable.{class.ship_m} * 4"/>
                          <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$Strength" min="this.$WantedDefenceStrength" max="this.$WantedDefenceStrength + md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable.{class.ship_l}"/>
                        </do_if>
                        <do_else>
                          <set_value name="this.$WantedDefenceStrength" exact="md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable.{class.ship_xl}"/>
                          <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$Strength" min="this.$WantedDefenceStrength" max="this.$WantedDefenceStrength + (md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable.{class.ship_m} * 2)"/>
                          <set_value name="this.$HasExistingInvasionDefenceSubgoal" exact="true"/>
                        </do_else>
                        <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$RequestStrengthAllowance" min="this.$DefenceDefinition.$Strength / 2" max="this.$DefenceDefinition.$Strength" profile="decreasing" comment="Chance of all ships to be requested to be built"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$StagingArea"      exact="this.$StagingAreaDefinition"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$AreaDefintion"                       exact="table[]"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$AreaDefintion.$Sector"               exact="$Target"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$AreaDefintion.$Position"             exact="this.$DefendPos"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$AreaDefintion.$Range"                exact="25km"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$AreaDefintion.$Invasion"             exact="$Invasions.{$i}"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$DefendArea"       exact="this.$AreaDefintion"/>
                        <append_to_list name="this.$PotentialDefendAreaDefinitions" exact="this.$DefenceDefinition"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$WantedDefendAreaSubgoals" operation="subtract"/>
                      </do_if>
                      <remove_value name="this.$AlreadyDefendingEntryPoint"/>
                    </do_if>
                    <do_if value="this.$WantedDefendAreaSubgoals le 0">
                      <break/>
                    </do_if>
                  </do_all>
                  <do_all exact="this.$WantedDefendAreaSubgoals">
                    <!--Find non-entry point places to defend-->
                    <!--TODO @Owen better selection of areas-->
                    </find_station>
                      <!--If this is the first defence subgoal, request a larger force-->
                      <do_if value="this.$HasExistingInvasionDefenceSubgoal">
                        <set_value name="this.$WantedDefenceStrength" exact="md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable.{class.ship_m} * 4"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$Strength" min="this.$WantedDefenceStrength" max="this.$WantedDefenceStrength + md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable.{class.ship_l}"/>
                      </do_if>
                      <do_else>
                        <set_value name="this.$WantedDefenceStrength" exact="md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable.{class.ship_xl}"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$Strength" min="this.$WantedDefenceStrength" max="this.$WantedDefenceStrength + (md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable.{class.ship_m} * 2)"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$HasExistingInvasionDefenceSubgoal" exact="true"/>
                      </do_else>
                      <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$RequestStrengthAllowance" min="this.$DefenceDefinition.$Strength / 2" max="this.$DefenceDefinition.$Strength" profile="decreasing" comment="Chance of all ships to be requested to be built"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$StagingArea"      exact="null"/>
                      <create_position name="this.$AreaDefintion.$Position" object="this.$AlliedStation" max="3km" space="$Target"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$AreaDefintion.$Range"                exact="15km"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$AreaDefintion.$Invasion"             exact="$Invasions.{$i}"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$DefendArea"       exact="this.$AreaDefintion"/>
                      <append_to_list name="this.$PotentialDefendAreaDefinitions" exact="this.$DefenceDefinition"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$WantedDefendAreaSubgoals" operation="subtract"/>
                    </do_if>
                    <do_else>
                      <!--TODO @Owen fallback to a position instead of a station-->
                      <break/>
                    </do_else>
                  </do_all>
                </do_if>
              </do_all>

Need to split it into two, so will post the next part below

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 23:06

Second part of the code.

<!--Contesting factions
              Contesting factions can trigger the following subgoals:
              - DefendArea, around enemy stations (essentially an attack group)
              - DefendArea, around important stations (if enemy)-->

<set_value name="this.$AllowedNumDefenceSubGoals" exact="this.$MaxDefenceSubGoals - @$CurrentGoalStates.$SUBGOAL_DefendArea.$Counter"/>

<!--Defend Area sub goals-->
              <set_value name="this.$AllowedAttackEnemyStationSubgoals" exact="[this.$AllowedNumDefenceSubGoals, this.$MaxAttackEnemyStationSubGoals - @$CurrentGoalStates.$SUBGOAL_DefendArea.$StationTargetCount].min"/>
              <do_if value="this.$AllowedAttackEnemyStationSubgoals gt 0">
                <!--TODO @Owen - check sensor ranges / recon?-->
                <find_station name="this.$EnemyStations" space="$Target" multiple="true">
                  <match_relation_to faction="$Faction" relation="kill" comparison="le"/>
                </find_station>
                <do_if value="this.$EnemyStations.count">
                  <!--Build up ships to attack an enemy station, with the staging area around an allied station-->
                  <find_station_by_true_owner name="this.$AlliedStation" faction="$Faction" space="$Target" checkoperational="false">
                    <match state="componentstate.wreck" negate="true"/>
                  </find_station_by_true_owner>
                  <do_if value="not this.$AlliedStation">
                    </find_station>
                  </do_if>
                    <!--Find nearest enemy station-->
                    <set_value name="this.$NearestStation" exact="null"/>
                    <set_value name="this.$NearestDistance" exact="null"/>
                    <do_all exact="this.$EnemyStations.count" counter="$station_i">
                      <do_if value="not this.$NearestStation">
                        <set_value name="this.$NearestStation" exact="this.$EnemyStations.{$station_i}"/>
                        <set_value name="this.$NearestDistance" exact="this.$AlliedStation.distanceto.{this.$EnemyStations.{$station_i}}"/>
                      </do_if>
                      <do_else>
                        <set_value name="this.$TempDist" exact="this.$AlliedStation.distanceto.{this.$EnemyStations.{$station_i}}"/>
                        <do_if value="this.$TempDist lt this.$NearestDistance">
                          <set_value name="this.$NearestStation" exact="this.$EnemyStations.{$station_i}"/>
                          <set_value name="this.$NearestDistance" exact="this.$TempDist"/>
                        </do_if>
                      </do_else>
                    </do_all>
                    <do_if value="this.$NearestStation">
                      <debug_text text="'Staging area station ' + this.$AlliedStation + ' ' + this.$AlliedStation.knownname + ' target: ' + this.$NearestStation + ' ' + this.$NearestStation.knownname" chance="$DebugChance"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$WantedDefenceStrength"               exact="md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable.{class.ship_xl}"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$Strength"         min="this.$WantedDefenceStrength" max="this.$WantedDefenceStrength + (md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable.{class.ship_m} * 2)"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$HasExistingInvasionDefenceSubgoal"   exact="true"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$StagingArea"      exact="table[]"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$StagingArea.$Sector"  exact="$Target"/>
                      <create_position name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$StagingArea.$Position" object="this.$AlliedStation" max="3km" space="$Target"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$DefenceDefinition.$StagingArea.$Range"   exact="15km"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$AreaDefintion.$TargetObject"         exact="this.$NearestStation"/>
                      <create_position name="this.$AreaDefintion.$Position" object="this.$NearestStation" max="3km" space="$Target"/>
                      <set_value name="this.$AreaDefintion.$Range"                exact="15km"/>
                    </do_if>
                  </do_if>
                </do_if>
              </do_if>

<shuffle_list list="this.$PotentialDefendAreaDefinitions"/>
              <do_all exact="[this.$AllowedNumDefenceSubGoals, this.$PotentialDefendAreaDefinitions.count].min" counter="$i">
                <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Decided to defend area: ' + this.$PotentialDefendAreaDefinitions.{$i}.$DefendArea" chance="$DebugChance"/>
                <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable" exact="table[]"/>
                <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$OwnerGoal"                 exact="namespace"/>
                <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$Descriptor"                exact="'$SUBGOAL_DefendArea'"/>
                <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$PrepareEndTime"            exact="player.age + 20min"/>
                <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$DesiredEndTime"            exact="player.age + 45min"/>
                <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$OwnerStandbyShipsTable"    exact="$StandbyShipTable"/>
                <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$ShipStrengthTable"         exact="md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable.clone"/>
                <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$SubordinateStrengthTable"  exact="md.$DefaultSubordinateStrengthTable.clone"/>
                <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$DesiredShipStrength"       exact="this.$PotentialDefendAreaDefinitions.{$i}.$Strength"/>
                <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$RequestStrengthAllowance"  exact="this.$PotentialDefendAreaDefinitions.{$i}.$RequestStrengthAllowance"/>
                <!--TODO @Owen find scope of search area for commandeering ships-->
                <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$FindShipSpaces"            exact="$LocalSectors.clone"/>

<set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$StagingArea"               exact="this.$PotentialDefendAreaDefinitions.{$i}.$StagingArea"/>
                <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$DefendArea"                exact="this.$PotentialDefendAreaDefinitions.{$i}.$DefendArea"/>

<set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$DebugChance"               exact="$DebugChance"/>
                <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$DebugChance2"              exact="$DebugChance2"/>

<signal_cue_instantly cue="md.FactionSubgoal_DefendArea.Start" param="$NewSubgoalTable"/>
              </do_all>

<!--Start with the minimum number of each subgoal-->
              <set_value name="$DesiredSubgoals" exact="table[]"/>

<!--How many of each goal is desired?-->
              <!--TODO @Owen if recon data is very out of date, increase the number of desired recon subgoals-->
              <set_value name="$DesiredSubgoals.$SUBGOAL_Recon" exact="2 - @$CurrentGoalStates.$SUBGOAL_Recon.$Counter"/>

<!--TODO @Owen Better decide how many and what stations should be built-->
              <do_if value="$Invasions.count">

<!-- count how many defense-stations exist, to avoid creating too many-->
                <find_station_by_true_owner name="this.$DefenceStations" faction="$Faction" planneddefencestation="true" plannedshipyard="false" plannedwharf="false" plannedequipmentdock="false" plannedtradestation="false" space="$Target" checkoperational="false" multiple="true"/>

<!--<debug_text text="'Number of defence stations in ' + $Target + ' ' + $Target.knownname + ' for ' + $Faction + ' - ' + this.$DefenceStations.count" chance="100"/>-->
                <do_if value="(this.$DefenceStations.count + @$CurrentGoalStates.$SUBGOAL_BuildDefenceStation.$Counter) le 1">
                  <set_value name="$DesiredSubgoals.$SUBGOAL_BuildDefenceStation" exact="2 - (this.$DefenceStations.count + @$CurrentGoalStates.$SUBGOAL_BuildDefenceStation.$Counter)"/>
                </do_if>
              </do_if>

<set_value name="$DesiredSubgoalsKeys" exact="$DesiredSubgoals.keys.list"/>
              <do_all exact="$DesiredSubgoalsKeys.count" counter="$i">
                <do_if value="$DesiredSubgoals.{$DesiredSubgoalsKeys.{$i}} gt 0">
                  <do_all exact="$DesiredSubgoals.{$DesiredSubgoalsKeys.{$i}}">

<do_if value="$DesiredSubgoalsKeys.{$i} == '$SUBGOAL_Recon'">
                      <!--Trigger new Recon Subgoal-->
                      <find_zone name="$HomeZone" normalzone="true" space="$Target" />
                      <find_zone name="$ReconTarget" normalzone="true" space="$Target" />

<do_if value="$HomeZone and $ReconTarget">
                        <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$OwnerGoal"                 exact="namespace"/>
                        <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$Descriptor"                exact="$DesiredSubgoalsKeys.{$i}"/>
                        <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$ShipStrengthTable"         exact="md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable.clone"/>
                        <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$DesiredEndTime"            exact="player.age + 1h"/>
                        <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$SubordinateStrengthTable"  exact="md.$DefaultSubordinateStrengthTable.clone"/>
                        <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$DesiredShipStrength"       exact="md.$DefaultShipStrengthTable.{class.ship_s} * 2"/>
                        <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$FindShipSpaces"            exact="$LocalSectors.clone"/>
                        <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$Target"                    exact="$ReconTarget"/>
                        <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$Home"                      exact="$HomeZone"/>
                        <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$DebugChance"               exact="$DebugChance"/>
                        <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$DebugChance2"              exact="$DebugChance2"/>

<signal_cue_instantly cue="md.FactionSubgoal_Recon.Start" param="$NewSubgoalTable"/>
                      </do_if>
                    </do_if>

<do_elseif value="$DesiredSubgoalsKeys.{$i} == '$SUBGOAL_BuildDefenceStation'">
                      <!--TODO @Owen better selection-->
                      <set_value name="$StationTag" exact="tag.defence"/>
                      <set_value name="$StationType" exact="'defence'"/>
                      <get_construction_plan result="$ConstructionPlan" faction="$Faction" tags="$StationTag" rawname="$StationRawName"/>
                      <!--TODO @Owen - this is creating construction plans with no upgrades.-->
                      <do_if value="$ConstructionPlan">
                        <get_module_set_macro result="$StationMacro" race="$Faction.primaryrace" type="$StationType"/>
                        <do_if value="not $StationMacro and ($Faction.primaryrace == race.argon or $Faction.primaryrace == race.paranid or $Faction.primaryrace == race.teladi or $Faction.primaryrace == race.split)">
                          <set_value name="$StationMacro" exact="macro.station_gen_factory_base_01_macro"/>
                        </do_if>
                        <do_if value="$StationMacro">
                          <!--Trigger new BuildStation Subgoal-->
                          <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$Descriptor"                exact="$DesiredSubgoalsKeys.{$i}"/>
                          <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$DesiredEndTime"            exact="null"/>
                          <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$StationMacro"              exact="$StationMacro"/>
                          <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$ConstructionPlan"          exact="$ConstructionPlan"/>
                          <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$StationRawName"            exact="$StationRawName"/>
                          <set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$DeployImmediate"           exact="true"/>

<set_value name="$NewSubgoalTable.$Target"                    exact="$Target"/>
                          <!--TODO @Owen better radius based on plot size-->
                          <!--TODO @Owen better positioning-->
                          <get_safe_pos result="$NewSubgoalTable.$Position"             sector="$NewSubgoalTable.$Target" radius="5km" object="$NewSubgoalTable.$Target" max="100km" allowyaxis="false" comment="position of new to build station"/>

<signal_cue_instantly cue="md.FactionSubgoal_BuildStation.Start" param="$NewSubgoalTable"/>
                          <set_value name="$ActiveDefenceStationGoals" operation="add"/>
                        </do_if>
                        <do_else>
                          <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Unable to find suitable station macro for ' + $Faction.primaryrace + ' ' + $StationType" context="false" chance="$DebugChance2"/>
                        </do_else>
                        <remove_value name="$StationMacro"/>
                      </do_if>
                      <do_else>
                        <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Unable to find suitable station macro for ' + $Faction + ' ' + $StationTag" context="false" chance="$DebugChance2"/>
                      </do_else>
                      <remove_value name="$StationTag"/>
                      <remove_value name="$StationType"/>
                      <remove_value name="$ConstructionPlan"/>
                    </do_elseif>
                  </do_all>
                </do_if>
              </do_all>

<!--If there are no active goals to build a defense station, see if any factories can be built in an low population sector-->
              <do_if value="$ActiveDefenceStationGoals == 0 and player.age gt namespace.time + 1h">
                <set_value name="$HightechFactories" exact="0"/>
                <set_value name="$OtherFactories" exact="0"/>

<get_ware_definition result="$HightechWares" faction="$Faction" group="'hightech'"/>

<set_value name="$WantedHightechFactories" exact="if $HightechWares.count then 2 else 0"/>
                <set_value name="$WantedOtherFactories" exact="2"/>
                <!--Amount of existing factories at which to no longer consider adding new ones-->
                <set_value name="$ExistingFactoryThreshold" exact="4"/>

<find_station_by_true_owner name="$PotentialFactories" faction="$Faction" space="$Target" multiple="true" checkoperational="false">
                  <!-- TODO @Owen match planned module products or .plannedproducts
                  <match_products/>-->
                </find_station_by_true_owner>
                <do_for_each name="$PotentialFactory" in="$PotentialFactories">
                  <set_value name="$ConstructionPlan" exact="$PotentialFactory.plannedconstruction.sequence"/>
                  <do_if value="not @$ConstructionPlan.count">
                    <!--There is an factory without a construction sequence. Assume that it will receive one and do not attempt to build new productions in this iteration.-->
                    <set_value name="$WantedHightechFactories" exact="0"/>
                    <set_value name="$WantedOtherFactories" exact="0"/>
                    <break/>
                  </do_if>

<set_value name="$IsFactory" exact="false"/>
                  <set_value name="$IsHighTechFactory" exact="false"/>
                  <do_all exact="$ConstructionPlan.count" counter="$plan_i">
                    <do_if value="$ConstructionPlan.{$plan_i}.macro.isclass.production">
                      <set_value name="$IsFactory" exact="true"/>

<do_if value="$HightechWares.count">
                        <set_value name="$Products" exact="$ConstructionPlan.{$plan_i}.macro.products.list"/>
                        <do_for_each name="$Product" in="$Products">
                          <do_if value="$HightechWares.indexof.{$Product}">
                            <set_value name="$IsHighTechFactory" exact="true"/>
                            <break/>
                          </do_if>
                        </do_for_each>
                      </do_if>

<do_if value="$IsHighTechFactory">
                        <break/>
                      </do_if>
                    </do_if>
                  </do_all>

<do_if value="$IsHighTechFactory">
                    <set_value name="$HightechFactories" operation="add"/>
                  </do_if>
                  <do_elseif value="$IsFactory">
                    <set_value name="$OtherFactories" operation="add"/>
                  </do_elseif>

<!--Check if there are already enough detected factories so we can early out-->
                  <do_if value="$HightechFactories ge $WantedHightechFactories and $OtherFactories ge $WantedOtherFactories">
                    <break/>
                  </do_if>
                </do_for_each>

<set_value name="$SectorCentre" exact="$Target.coreposition"/>
                <set_value name="$SectorCoreSize" exact="$Target.coresize / 2"/>

<do_if value="$WantedHightechFactories gt $HightechFactories and ($OtherFactories + $HightechFactories) lt $ExistingFactoryThreshold">
                  <do_all exact="$WantedHightechFactories - $HightechFactories">

<shuffle_list list="$HightechWares"/>
                    <do_for_each name="$HightechWare" in="$HightechWares">
                      <get_module_definition reference="$ResultRef" faction="$Faction" ware="$HightechWare"/>
                        <set_value name="$PlacementDist" min="0km" max="$SectorCoreSize" profile="bell" scale="2"/>
                          <compatibilities>
                            <limits production="2"/>
                          </compatibilities>
                        </create_factory>
                        <do_if value="$Station">
                          <debug_text filter="economy_verbose" text="'#FLE#;%1;SeedHighTechFactory;%2;%3;%4;%5;%6;%7'.[player.age, $Station.knownname, $Station, $Station.idcode, $Target.knownname, $Faction.id, $HightechWare, '', '']" context="false"/>
                          <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Building high tech factory ' + $Station + ' for ware ' + $HightechWare" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>
                          <signal_cue_instantly cue="md.FinaliseStations.NewStation_GenerateFactory_Signal" param="table[
                                                $station = $Station,
                                                ]"/>
                        </do_if>
                        <break/>
                      </do_if>
                    </do_for_each>
                  </do_all>
                </do_if>

<do_if value="$WantedOtherFactories gt $OtherFactories">
                  <!--Grab some low tech wares to produce-->
                  <get_ware_definition result="$LowtechWares" faction="$Faction" group="'energy'"/>
                  <!--TODO @Owen append?-->
                  <get_ware_definition result="$RefinedWares" faction="$Faction" group="'refined'"/>
                  <append_list_elements name="$LowtechWares" other="$RefinedWares"/>
                  <!--TODO @Owen @Michael check if this is a good place for refinery type wares-->
                  <do_if value="$LowtechWares.count">
                    <do_all exact="$WantedOtherFactories - $OtherFactories">

<shuffle_list list="$LowtechWares"/>
                      <do_for_each name="$LowtechWare" in="$LowtechWares">
                        <get_module_definition reference="$ResultRef" faction="$Faction" ware="$LowtechWare"/>
                            <compatibilities>
                              <limits production="2"/>
                            </compatibilities>
                            <select ware="$LowtechWare" race="$Faction.primaryrace"/>
                          </create_factory>
                          <do_if value="$Station">
                            <debug_text filter="economy_verbose" text="'#FLE#;%1;SeedLowTechFactory;%2;%3;%4;%5;%6;%7'.[player.age, $Station.knownname, $Station, $Station.idcode, $Target.knownname, $Faction.id, $LowtechWare, '', '']" context="false"/>
                            <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Building low tech factory ' + $Station + ' for ware ' + $LowtechWare" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>
                                                $station = $Station,
                                                ]"/>
                          </do_if>
                          <break/>
                        </do_if>
                      </do_for_each>
                    </do_all>
                  </do_if>
                </do_if>
                <remove_value name="$SectorCentre"/>
                <remove_value name="$SectorCoreSize"/>

</do_if>

<remove_value name="$DesiredSubgoals"/>
              <remove_value name="$NewSubgoalTable"/>

<set_value name="$StateEvaluationDelay" min="10s" max="15s"/>
              <reset_cue cue="EvaluateState"/>
            </do_else>
          </actions>
        </cue>

<!--TODO @Owen - update end cue-->
        <cue name="Cleanup">
          <conditions>
            <event_cue_signalled/>
          </conditions>
          <!--<delay min="10s" max="1min"/>-->
          <actions>
            <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Ending'" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>

<substitute_text source="'' + [namespace]" text="$DebugGoalText">
              <replace string="'['" with="''"/>
              <replace string="']'" with="''"/>
            </substitute_text>
            <!--curtime, output_id, goal_id, subgoal_id, object_name, object_idcode, sector_name, faction_id, target_owner_id-->
            <debug_text filter="economy_verbose" text="'#FL#;%1;%2;%3;%4;%5;%6;%7;%8;%9'.[player.age, 'cleanup', $DebugGoalText, null, null, null, $Target.knownname, $Faction.id, $Target.owner.id]" context="false"/>

<!--<do_if value="$FeedbackValue == -1">
              <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Feedback: ' + $FeedbackValue + ' - Unable to find entry point.'" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>
            </do_if>-->
            <do_all exact="$StandbyShips.count" counter="$i">
              <debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Releaseing Standby ships'" context="false" chance="if $i == 1 then $DebugChance else 0"/>
              <debug_text text="$DebugText + '%1 resuming prior orders.'.[$StandbyShips.{$i}.knownname]" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>
              <release_commandeered_object object="$StandbyShips.{$i}"/>
            </do_all>

<debug_text text="$DebugText + 'Ended'" context="false" chance="$DebugChance"/>
            <set_value name="$IDX" exact="$FactionCue.$Goals.indexof.{namespace}"/>
            <do_if value="$IDX">
              <remove_value name="$FactionCue.$Goals.{$IDX}"/>
              <!--TODO @Owen signal the faction logic? Store the result for future decisions?-->
              <!--<signal_cue_instantly cue="md.FactionLogic.FactionSignalled" param="[$Faction, namespace]"/>-->
            </do_if>
            <cancel_cue cue="Start"/>
          </actions>
        </cue>
      </cues>
    </cue>

</cues>
</mdscript>

You can do a search for create_factory to see the exact part of it.

SirNukes
x4

Post by SirNukes » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 23:34

It is still unclear on your reasoning behind expecting your owner edit to be stable. Why would Split trying to build enough Split stations in a Split sector stop just because there are a million Argon (or whatever modded faction) stations already present, when they don't care about Argon stations? Did you change the find_station_by_true_owner logic to included the modded in faction?

I'm guess what you want is: use a table lookup to match a primary faction (and maybe ware) to a wanted subfaction to own the station, and ensure $PotentialFactories includes all such subfactions before deciding if more factories should be built.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 23:50

SirNukes wrote:
Wed, 1. Jul 20, 23:34
It is still unclear on your reasoning behind expecting your owner edit to be stable. Why would Split trying to build enough Split stations in a Split sector stop just because there are a million Argon (or whatever modded faction) stations already present, when they don't care about Argon stations? Did you change the find_station_by_true_owner logic to included the modded in faction?

I'm guess what you want is: use a table lookup to match a primary faction (and maybe ware) to a wanted subfaction to own the station, and ensure $PotentialFactories includes all such subfactions before deciding if more factories should be built.
I see what you are saying now and somehow missed that, thanks for the help. I am face palming myself right now lol.

Buzz2005
x4

Post by Buzz2005 » Thu, 2. Jul 20, 19:23

I would recommend Blackrain to go to Discord ego channel, all this q's would be answered very quickly as a lot of modders talk there
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Thu, 2. Jul 20, 19:36

Buzz2005 wrote:
Thu, 2. Jul 20, 19:23
I would recommend Blackrain to go to Discord ego channel, all this q's would be answered very quickly as a lot of modders talk there
Someone told me about it already, but thanks.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”