Raising Scale Plate Pact relations

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

freiman17
x4

Re: Raising Scale Plate Pact relations

Post by freiman17 » Tue, 19. Feb 19, 01:32

Please forgive me if this is a silly question, but am I correct in thinking that you can't actually lower your race rank with Scale Plate Pact?

Does this mean that I can attack their ships with impunity, and never have them dislike me any more than they already do?

f

blin25

Post by blin25 » Tue, 19. Feb 19, 03:26

freiman17 wrote:
Tue, 19. Feb 19, 01:32
Please forgive me if this is a silly question, but am I correct in thinking that you can't actually lower your race rank with Scale Plate Pact?

Does this mean that I can attack their ships with impunity, and never have them dislike me any more than they already do?

f

Yes, SCA is now blocked by the developer at -5; no actions (other than mods) will result in a change.

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Tue, 19. Feb 19, 06:42

blin25 wrote:
Tue, 19. Feb 19, 03:26
freiman17 wrote:
Tue, 19. Feb 19, 01:32

f

Yes, SCA is now blocked by the developer at -5; no actions (other than mods) will result in a change.
With other words: Hunting Season opened.

BrasatoAlBarolo
x4

Post by BrasatoAlBarolo » Wed, 20. Feb 19, 13:32

I'm setting up my facilities in Nopileos' Fortune just to have someone to shoot at (and steal from) with impunity close to my stations.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”