When does the war start?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Rupert Hound
x4

When does the war start?

Post by Rupert Hound » Sat, 8. Dec 18, 00:20

So far nothing is happening 15h into this save.

csaba
x4

Re: When does the war start?

Post by csaba » Sat, 8. Dec 18, 00:29

Seen Paranid raiding Xenon today. Not a big fight but something.

My traders suddenly started making more money ergo the economy moved, some ships get destroyed now.

Other player posted in another thread that even before 1.3 one could go full scale war on an NPC faction and his allies would follow, although this requires a lot of time investment just to get the player strong enough to rival a faction.

SirDeity12

Post by SirDeity12 » Sat, 8. Dec 18, 00:33

I'm also hoping to find some interesting plot/chain missions. So far I've only found one-off missions that don't lead anywhere interesting (with the exception of the PlayerHQ plot, which I haven't finished yet). I'm thinking it might have to do with reputations. It might make sense to have to have a minimum reputation with a particular faction before they ask you to join a major war effort or venture anywherre particularly interesting as a representative of their faction.

Rupert Hound
x4

Post by Rupert Hound » Sat, 8. Dec 18, 01:15

Im 27 standing with Teladi right now, ive done the player HQ plot and also joined the Teladi Guild but i dont get any missions from them. I hope there will be more added, i think maybe they are waiting to get the game bugs out of the way before releasing a storyline but im hoping of a X3TC kind of thing with 7+ questlines kind of thing. X3AP had the war and a few storylines too but nothing on the scale of X3TC

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”