Hacking Security Terminals?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

SirDeity12

Hacking Security Terminals?

Post by SirDeity12 » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 00:09

What does hacking security terminals in stations do? It asked me if I wanted to hack and I did to see what would happen.... now what?

ApoxNM
x4

Re: Hacking Security Terminals?

Post by ApoxNM » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 06:10

SirDeity12 wrote:
Sun, 9. Dec 18, 00:09
What does hacking security terminals in stations do? It asked me if I wanted to hack and I did to see what would happen.... now what?
I think it's another part of the game that is completely broken.

I hacked several stations and just nothing happens. No messages no screens, no changes, nothing.

StoneLegionYT
x4

Post by StoneLegionYT » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 08:51

What they're supposed to do normally is sabotage certain parts of the station. For example of might take down the shields of the station temporarily or it might turn off the turrets or it might give you some sort of discount. But it might be broken right now.

csaba
x4

Post by csaba » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 11:25

I dunno about their implementation. I hacked the construction panel and the station still repaired like some super self regenerative tissue. 20-50% per second :lol:

SpaceTycoon
x4

Post by SpaceTycoon » Sun, 6. Jan 19, 23:06

csaba wrote:
Sun, 9. Dec 18, 11:25
I dunno about their implementation. I hacked the construction panel and the station still repaired like some super self regenerative tissue. 20-50% per second :lol:
Thats because you should hack the Repair Terminal in the Security Office to block repairs. Construction Panel blocks construction.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”