Venture: Questions, bugs, feedbacks...

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

darrund
x4

Re: Venture: Questions, bugs, feedbacks...

Post by darrund » Wed, 23. Jan 19, 20:07

Anyone has any idea what on earth are 5 Colossus, 3 Chthonius and 3 Helios doing in my inventory? :gruebel:

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Wed, 23. Jan 19, 21:43

Just spotted the first ship by a recognised Ego forum member ...That is if it is Pref ..DIH-111 slovenly flown by one of those green slimy things..... If it was a Pref ship then no harm was done.
Sure would be nice to send/attach a message to say where the ship has been ... :)

grbaker
x4

Post by grbaker » Thu, 24. Jan 19, 05:06

Same to all the above.... also noticed that no Pilots of Venture ships have not always received a rank increase. Sent the same guy three times on a 1hr venture and a 2hr venture, still stuck on no-stars.

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Thu, 24. Jan 19, 15:53

darrund wrote:
Wed, 23. Jan 19, 20:07
Anyone has any idea what on earth are 5 Colossus, 3 Chthonius and 3 Helios doing in my inventory? :gruebel:
I've heard of that before. It should also be fixed in the next patch, according to the beta forum.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

MurryChang
x4

Post by MurryChang » Thu, 24. Jan 19, 17:36

grbaker wrote:
Thu, 24. Jan 19, 05:06
Same to all the above.... also noticed that no Pilots of Venture ships have not always received a rank increase. Sent the same guy three times on a 1hr venture and a 2hr venture, still stuck on no-stars.
Yep I've noticed that too. Then again I'm pretty sure the pilot rank increases are basically totally broken. I'm saving all the training manuals I can in hopes that they get fixed in 2.0 though!

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Fri, 25. Jan 19, 06:00

darrund wrote:
Wed, 23. Jan 19, 20:07
It's one of the bugs allegedly fixed in 1.60b3.

Deaddy
x4

Post by Deaddy » Sat, 26. Jan 19, 05:06

grbaker wrote:
Thu, 24. Jan 19, 05:06
.... also noticed that no Pilots of Venture ships have not always received a rank increase. Sent the same guy three times on a 1hr venture and a 2hr venture, still stuck on no-stars.
I just received 1 boarding star for 3 of my marines onboard. And 2 marines and 2 defence drone and about 6% hull missiong asa well. Happened on a Gorgone in 8 hrs venture. With a Perseus docked, vanished as well :)
And nothing for pilot, and I can't see venture results, I need to look in inventory and assume what the reward was (flashing "click to see result" eventually changed in "successful")... :(

grbaker
x4

Post by grbaker » Mon, 28. Jan 19, 05:04

Boarding rank seems to increase... but Pilot Venture doesn't.

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Mon, 28. Jan 19, 14:38

A good way to train marines, then. I'll keep that in mind. I still have to get into boarding, and my only attempt so far ended into an abysmal failure. (My attacking ships blew up the target before I could call them off.)
I'll guess have to check out the tutorials. and a few videos. :lol:
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Tue, 29. Jan 19, 09:45

Ezarkal wrote:
Mon, 28. Jan 19, 14:38
A good way to train marines, then. I'll keep that in mind. I still have to get into boarding, and my only attempt so far ended into an abysmal failure. (My attacking ships blew up the target before I could call them off.)
I'll guess have to check out the tutorials. and a few videos. :lol:
Boarding is the by far easiest part of the game; nothing compared to X3 or X:Rebirth.

EDIT: All tutorials I have seen make it look much more complicated than it is.

MurryChang
x4

Post by MurryChang » Wed, 30. Jan 19, 19:44

I just checked last night: Neither the captain or the crew of the ship I"ve sent on 50+ ventures gained any stars/ranks. I don't have any marines on it though.

Also I realized that my probability of success on the hour ventures is low but I've been using the same ship for over 50 ventures and never lost it.

BrasatoAlBarolo
x4

Post by BrasatoAlBarolo » Wed, 13. Feb 19, 13:56

I sent a Falcon, tagged with SA54 Falcon Sentinel iirc, with Scale Plate Green paintjob, if anybody's interested.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”