PHQ Problem / Error could be used by Devs

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Afterburnerz
x3

PHQ Problem / Error could be used by Devs

Post by Afterburnerz » Fri, 11. Jan 19, 14:43

Awesome Possibilities available to Devs with PHQ Problem/Error !

So , sitting in my Perseus far to the SE in Grand Exchange 1 ; doing some MORT ; I start to wonder why my Osprey Vanguard hasn't landed at the PHQ !
Looking at the map , zooming in , and the damn thing is just doing erratic circles and not landing at the PHQ dock.
After over 30 min , I decide to Teleport over to the Osprey and find the ship is trapped INSIDE the PHQ's central Asteroid !

Tried pushing , then ramming my way out when the nose appeared/seemed to be above the surface of the asteroid ! No Luck at all escaping the dark cave !

While flying to exit the system one of my Ice Miners also decided to visit the BAT Cave !

After leaving Grand Exchange 1 they lowered the rock wall door and escaped the bat cave !

Sooo , the Devs could have a large cave entrance into the Central Asteroid !!
Just imagine the possibilities - hidden treasure chests ( crates like in X2 The Threat ) ; Internal Docking Bays as in X2 ; Alien tech etc etc

This could also mean the use of very large Asteroids with tunnels through them with hidden goodies and nasty creatures - long lost ships ; Unique ships as in
Hyperion Vanguard ; super rare crystals ; Overtuning Crates ; Giant Spice Worms ( TM - Dune ) ; Ravenous Worms ( TM - Star Wars } ; Alien Eggs and /or Pods ; maybe even a few few broken down robots etc etc !!
These Large Hollow Asteroids with caves and tunnels would be scattered across the Universe in out of the way places and hidden deep inside existing Asteroid fields .

Now that would be AWESOME !!!

ps I believe X2 The Threat was and still is EGOSOFT's Best Game !
pps If the guys at EGOSOFT really need money , I would happily pay for DLC for X2 that included a MUCH LARGER Universe ; as in the Universe in X3 Reunion XTD !!

Afterburnerz
x3

Re: PHQ Problem / Error could be used by Devs

Post by Afterburnerz » Sat, 12. Jan 19, 18:37

I'm sitting here laughing like a crazy clown , as I just got trapped inside a Silicon Asteroid while using Auto Pilot .

I'm sure I heard --> " Auto Pilot Has Epically Failed !"

Got to love the sense of humor !

Can't believe it ; but I found that by using Auto Pilot , it was able to extricate my Perseus from the Silicon Asteroid, that it had trapped me in !! EPIC !!

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”