Trade Guild help plz

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Requiemfang
x4

Trade Guild help plz

Post by Requiemfang » Sat, 19. Jan 19, 06:35

So like am I missing something here? I have become a member of the teladi trade guild, now I know their are guilds for the other major factions, is it possible to join each one even though I am a part of one already? And if so what rank of rep do they contact you? I'm at current standing in my current game with Argon 12, HOP 11, TEL 14. Any help?

shealladh
x4

Re: Trade Guild help plz

Post by shealladh » Sat, 19. Jan 19, 16:06

Requiemfang wrote:
Sat, 19. Jan 19, 06:35
So like am I missing something here? I have become a member of the teladi trade guild, now I know their are guilds for the other major factions, is it possible to join each one even though I am a part of one already?
You can look under each Faction (via the Player Information section) to see all the available Licenses, ie Trade, Police etc. to see who has what available license for you.

You can join each of those listed in each faction at the same time.

Some are missing some licenses, like the Police etc. Have a look and see under that section for what you can do with each faction.
And if so what rank of rep do they contact you? I'm at current standing in my current game with Argon 12, HOP 11, TEL 14. Any help?
Try this Roguey's X4: Factions Link to see each faction and their licences;
Argon Federation (faction)

Federation Capital Equipment Licence: Neutral (20), Ceremony ally,

Federation Capital Ship Licence: Neutral (20), Ceremony ally,

Hero of the Federation: Neutral (20),

Friend of the Federation: Neutral (10),

Argon General Use Equipment Licence: Neutral (-10),

Federation General Use Ship Licence: Neutral (-10),

Federation Military Equipment Licence: Neutral (10), Ceremony friend,

Federation Military Ship Licence: Neutral (10), Ceremony friend,

Federation Police Licence: 156,000 cr, Neutral (10), Ceremony friend,

Federation Capital Ship Building Module Licence: 500,000,000 cr, Ally (30), Ceremony ally,

Federation Ancillary Ship Building Module Licence: 100,000,000 cr, Member (27), Ceremony ally,

Federation Advanced Module Licence: Neutral (20), Ceremony ally,

Federation Basic Module Licence: Neutral (-10),

Federation Intermediate Module Licence: Neutral (10), Ceremony friend,

Argon Secret Service Membership: Neutral (10), Ceremony friend,

Federation Trade Offer Subscription: 10,000,000 cr, Neutral (20), Ceremony ally,
The # in brackets is the rank level with the faction to obtain said licence. Most open at 20, other special ones at 27 and major at 30 rank

hufflazon

Post by hufflazon » Sat, 19. Jan 19, 19:10

There is an Antigone Trade Guild. You can join it when you have ten rep with them. The missions are pretty much the same as the Teladi.

There are also the "War" Guilds. Argon vs Xenon and Argon vs HOP, HOP vs Argon and HOP vs GOP and GOP vs HOP.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sat, 19. Jan 19, 19:40

hufflazon wrote:
Sat, 19. Jan 19, 19:10
There is an Antigone Trade Guild. You can join it when you have ten rep with them. The missions are pretty much the same as the Teladi.

There are also the "War" Guilds. Argon vs Xenon and Argon vs HOP, HOP vs Argon and HOP vs GOP and GOP vs HOP.
So there is no trade guild for the Paranid?

VincentTH
x4

Post by VincentTH » Mon, 21. Jan 19, 19:57

Requiemfang wrote:
Sat, 19. Jan 19, 19:40
hufflazon wrote:
Sat, 19. Jan 19, 19:10

So there is no trade guild for the Paranid?
No, there are only 2 trade guilds: Teladi, and Antigone.
The problem is, -- I believe --, if you join both, and/or befriend their antagonist (HOP for example), you would lose the trade guild membership.
At least that's the explanation I came up with, since I can no longer see trade guilds missions offered to me.

hufflazon

Post by hufflazon » Mon, 21. Jan 19, 20:26

VincentTH wrote:
Mon, 21. Jan 19, 19:57
The problem is, -- I believe --, if you join both, and/or befriend their antagonist (HOP for example), you would lose the trade guild membership.
At least that's the explanation I came up with, since I can no longer see trade guilds missions offered to me.
The Guild missions show up depending on which sectors you are in. I'm currently in both Trade Guilds, all the wars (on every side) and a member of the Scale Plate Pact so my Mission Manager is a little crazy at times.

If you are on the "west" side of the map (roughly) you will be offered Antigone Trade Missions and on the right side you will be offered Teladi Trade Missions. I'm not sure if there are any sectors where you can see them both. I haven't really looked.

So far no one in HOP, Argon Federation or Paranid have noticed that I routinely go around scanning all their stations and dropping satellites on behalf of the other factions. In fact, there is a steam achievement for this "Double Agent."

VincentTH
x4

Post by VincentTH » Mon, 21. Jan 19, 20:38

hufflazon wrote:
Mon, 21. Jan 19, 20:26
VincentTH wrote:
Mon, 21. Jan 19, 19:57
The Guild missions show up depending on which sectors you are in. I'm currently in both Trade Guilds, all the wars (on every side) and a member of the Scale Plate Pact so my Mission Manager is a little crazy at times.

If you are on the "west" side of the map (roughly) you will be offered Antigone Trade Missions and on the right side you will be offered Teladi Trade Missions. I'm not sure if there are any sectors where you can see them both. I haven't really looked.

So far no one in HOP, Argon Federation or Paranid have noticed that I routinely go around scanning all their stations and dropping satellites on behalf of the other factions. In fact, there is a steam achievement for this "Double Agent."
Ah Thanks did not know that!!!!
With that said, I must have done something wrong, as I frequent the East side of the map, and never see any Teladi Guild mission offered to me, except during the time I first join their trade guild.

Lazerath
x4

Post by Lazerath » Mon, 27. May 19, 23:23

I have a couple (maybe more :D ) quick question that I hope someone can answer for me. I did do a search of the forum and found no answer.

I current have the "Argon Secret Service Membership" and I know its supposed to offer missions similar to how the Antig-Trade and Tel-Trade Guilds do but I am confused about a couple things.

1. Is this simply given to us once we reach the +10 Rank for Argon Federation as I do not recall agreeing to a mission or joining them (like the Xeno Wars or Trade Guilds) and of course paid no fee (they are not a trade guild after all LoL). If I did agree to join them and simply forgot, could someone remind me where I would have accepted the offer to join them?

2. Where do I find the Missions for this particular group? I've never noticed any come up in my games and I have reached Rank 30 with Argon Federation, Antigone, Hop, Gop, Teladi Company I know for sure (possibly not all in the same game play through but most I am sure as I have not yet tried to fight anyone except Xenon and Krap... I mean Khaak). Or are they simply random missions that come up at stations under "Other Mission Offers" Tab?

Thanks for any help with clearing up this conundrum for me!

Cheers!
COMPUTER SPECS
[Mobo] SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
[CPU] AMD FX-9370 8 Cores 4.4 - 4.7GHZ 16MB DDR3-1866
[Cooling] Corsair Hydro Series H80I CPU Cooler System
[Video] Evga 970 GTX SC 3.5Gb Ram ==> [Ram] G-Skills Ripjaws X 16GB
[Harddrive] (2) x Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD
[Harddrive] Samsung 840 Series 120GB SSD ==> [Harddrive] WD BLACK 1TB 64MB 7200RPM
[Disc Player] LG 14X BLU-RAY BURNER ==> [Case] Thermaltake A71 Chaser [Windows 7 Pro]

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”