2.0B1 Anyone has any success/trick to steal the SY/EQ blueprint

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

VincentTH
x4

2.0B1 Anyone has any success/trick to steal the SY/EQ blueprint

Post by VincentTH » Fri, 8. Feb 19, 04:47

I tried several times with the EMP Bomb, but I always get the subscription, never the blueprint. I guess I have to fork out CR70MM to buy the blueprint!!!!!!!

Any success story? I will try again, hoping that the success rate is low, and that if I persevere I would have it!!! (No I won't cheat the CR, if I were to buy it, it would be from hard earned money :-) )

Falcrack
x4

Re: 2.0B1 Anyone has any success/trick to steal the SY/EQ blueprint

Post by Falcrack » Fri, 8. Feb 19, 14:46

I would imagine it is intentionally impossible, or nearly so, given the incredibly high price they charge for shipyard blueprints.

Loneshade
x4

Post by Loneshade » Fri, 8. Feb 19, 22:02

doesn't even seem to work with those 8xM hangars :(

would have been real nice if there was at least one module you could only acquire this way. :(
Kinda boring if you can buy everything with cash, once you make millions per hour....

shealladh
x4

Post by shealladh » Sat, 9. Feb 19, 03:40

Loneshade wrote:
Fri, 8. Feb 19, 22:02

would have been real nice if there was at least one module you could only acquire this way. :(
Kinda boring if you can buy everything with cash, once you make millions per hour....
Agreed. Should be more mission like or some other means to obtain them, otherwise it's a pay to win :rant:

Shehriazad
x4

Post by Shehriazad » Sat, 9. Feb 19, 21:24

shealladh wrote:
Sat, 9. Feb 19, 03:40
Loneshade wrote:

Agreed. Should be more mission like or some other means to obtain them, otherwise it's a pay to win :rant:
Pay to win XD.

That said...if Egosoft makes something cost nearly 4 Billion credits (if you want everything)...I'd imagine they'd make it hard to steal it.

As for the 8M docks and the Universal Storage on the HAT Trading station...those are simply not made available yet for players AT ALL. I do hope that those maybe become special rewards in the future.

shealladh
x4

Post by shealladh » Sat, 9. Feb 19, 21:42

Shehriazad wrote:
Sat, 9. Feb 19, 21:24
shealladh wrote:
Sat, 9. Feb 19, 03:40
Loneshade wrote:

Pay to win XD.
I was kidding
That said...if Egosoft makes something cost nearly 4 Billion credits (if you want everything)...I'd imagine they'd make it hard to steal it.

As for the 8M docks and the Universal Storage on the HAT Trading station...those are simply not made available yet for players AT ALL. I do hope that those maybe become special rewards in the future.
Stuff like this should be available under a mission only scenario that gets unlocked with certain requirements being met. In this case, you unlock a series of Trading ventures to boost the HAT economy, in turn they unlock and give you access to more blueprints as a reward. Maybe you should have the option of hiring Pirates to disrupt the opposition's trade routes and flow of wares.

There could be an additional way of seeing the flow of wares overall by investigating, you can then hinder key points of that market. All this seems to be left to the player to calculate and nothing is given for this this level of gameplay, sadly.

Shehriazad
x4

Post by Shehriazad » Sat, 9. Feb 19, 22:46

shealladh wrote:
Sat, 9. Feb 19, 21:42
Stuff
That's what I've been suggesting multiple times...basically making the WAR and GUILD mission chains have their own standing/progression and at certain points you get special missions where you are rewarded with unique blueprints for otherwise unobtainable ship variants (affixes like Marauder, Ravager) and those "rare" modules.

But Egosoft is just not that far yet...they're very busy fixing up all the FOUNDATIONS (I'm never gonna stop doing that :lol: ) before getting into those mission chains...because right now they're as uninteresting as they could possibly ever be.

Matterom
x4

Post by Matterom » Sun, 10. Feb 19, 04:43

They fixed the bug that was letting you get blueprints without the research. Shipyards and Equipment docks require the "Build Module" Research... Which... isn't made available.
My Mods:
Sector Administration: A Tax Mod

shealladh
x4

Post by shealladh » Sun, 10. Feb 19, 04:48

Shehriazad wrote:
Sat, 9. Feb 19, 22:46
shealladh wrote:
Sat, 9. Feb 19, 21:42
Stuff
That's what I've been suggesting multiple times...basically making the WAR and GUILD mission chains have their own standing/progression and at certain points you get special missions where you are rewarded with unique blueprints for otherwise unobtainable ship variants (affixes like Marauder, Ravager) and those "rare" modules.

But Egosoft is just not that far yet...they're very busy fixing up all the FOUNDATIONS (I'm never gonna stop doing that :lol: ) before getting into those mission chains...because right now they're as uninteresting as they could possibly ever be.
Why we need to mention these types of things to keep them motivated and busy :lol:

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”