Is there a way to spawn a Xenon in a particular sector?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ttheobald
x4

Is there a way to spawn a Xenon in a particular sector?

Post by ttheobald » Fri, 29. Mar 19, 22:44

The Teladi have station-spammed Scale Plate Green in my game, and I'd like to spawn a dozen or so "K"s to liven things up a bit in there. Anyone know how or if that can be done?

Thanks -

T

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: Is there a way to spawn a Xenon in a particular sector?

Post by euclid » Tue, 9. Apr 19, 00:33

Without using a mod (script) there is only a slim chance you can find one of these assassination missions with the mark in that very sector.

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

MakerLinux
x4

Re: Is there a way to spawn a Xenon in a particular sector?

Post by MakerLinux » Wed, 10. Apr 19, 06:10

ttheobald wrote:
Fri, 29. Mar 19, 22:44
The Teladi have station-spammed Scale Plate Green in my game, and I'd like to spawn a dozen or so "K"s to liven things up a bit in there. Anyone know how or if that can be done?

Thanks -

T
They did that in my game too. It's the "event" that this sector suddenly gets a lot of ship parts floating around, isn't it? To me it seems like a Xenon invasion, reinforcing that there's a Xenon shipyard right in the center of the sector.
Brazilian Linux-only user living in Poland, https://steamcommunity.com/id/patolinux on Steam. PC I use for playing: Ryzen 7 7800X3D with 64 GB 6GHz DDR5 CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, ArchLinux
Controllers: steam controller via Steam Input or HOTAS set: TSaitek X52 Pro + MFD F-16 + G29 pedals.
VR headset: Valve Index & Meta Quest 2. My other PC: Steam Deck OLD with nReal AIR AR headset

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”