List of ship mod attributes?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

electrondude
x4

Re: List of ship mod attributes?

Post by electrondude » Tue, 28. May 19, 01:58

Just did some testing on Weapon Projectile Lifetime(20% green) with pulse laser which increases the range by about 1 km to 6 km. So plasma should be able to reach 7.2 km.
Also tested Weapon Sticky Projectile Time which seem to not affect pulse lasers at all (no difference in range at least).

hannihanagarth
x4

Post by hannihanagarth » Sat, 11. Apr 20, 23:26

Well, I just wasted 18 Mods to get 15% on all of my Thermal Disintegrators with the Projectile Lifetime, but this did not work out as I intended.

I thought it would increase the range, but if it did, it did not change how the target reticule works, so I can't land the shots properly with the increased range.

It would really help to have some better documentation on this, especially since this is so expensive and time consuming to build.

vertauris
x4

Post by vertauris » Sun, 12. Apr 20, 14:31

i tried modding my thermal disintegrtor and i must say the green modification work best for me
giving:
+ damage 35-50%
+ reload speed this goes up to 80% (relaod speed is actualy firing rate and the DoT effect of thermal disintegrator stack witch each other)
- cooling time -30% around
its named slasher i believe + damage and 2 random stuffs which is always cooling time - and reload speed can be - or + so roll until you get crazy fire rate at +

my Split Asp with 3 modded thermal disintegrators has the burst MJW weapon output higher than 5x thermals non modded split chimera and great speed and agility. i can say modding can make ANY ship awesome and viable.
Modded Dragon 1x teladi shields with exceptional 70% shield capacity brings shield up to 10k which is the same as 2x split cobra shields

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”