Miners and drone in HQ bug ?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cybius
x4

Miners and drone in HQ bug ?

Post by Cybius » Thu, 16. May 19, 08:35

Hello, I have a concern with the miners of my headquarters, indeed they are only taking ice while I also need minerals and silicon. I tried to change the ice by another material but it remains only for a load once empty the miner go back to take ice ....

Put several productions on the HQ is it a bad idea and the game does not manage where I have to forget something?

I also have a problem with the drones, they are never built I waited 3 hours IRL but no drones in the HQ ...

Thank you !!!

Ezarkal
x4

Re: Miners and drone in HQ bug ?

Post by Ezarkal » Fri, 17. May 19, 15:58

Cybius wrote:
Thu, 16. May 19, 08:35
I also have a problem with the drones, they are never built I waited 3 hours IRL but no drones in the HQ ...
Whenever you order drones through the logistic panel of the station, your station will place an order for drone parts, energy cells and smart chips. (Note that it will be a trade for the station and not for the build storage.)
Supply those three wares in the required amount, either by waiting for you manager to buy them, or by doing the trades manually with a few M freighters (which is waaaayyy faster), and the drones will be build.

As for your other problems, I have no idea. I don't see what could cause it to go wrong. I'll admit all of my PHQ builds so far ever only needed ice as ressource, but I built multiple complexes requiring multiple resources and I never had any issues with supplies if I had enough miners.

The only question that comes to mind right now is: are your mining ships assigned as subordinates to the station, or as free ships with the "supply station" order?
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”