"Scientific Expedition" Mission -Issue need help

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Faley

"Scientific Expedition" Mission -Issue need help

Post by Faley » Tue, 27. Aug 19, 19:53

I finally found the mission where I am suppose to eventually get my free HQ, but am having a problem.
It first sent me to dock at a missile factory and there I was suppose to "pick up an Interface Unit". The Trading Desk had none. I then traveled to another station (although the mission guidance was still telling me to dock at the missile factory). at another station I bought 3 interface units, then I went back to the missile factory and sold 3 to them and bought 2 back. The mission guidance is saying that I completed the docking at the missile factory but still need to pick up an interface unit. I can not go any further with the mission until I pick up the interface unit. How can I do that? I am stuck. Although I still have an interface unit.

Axeface
x4

Re: "Scientific Expedition" Mission -Issue need help

Post by Axeface » Wed, 28. Aug 19, 01:49

The interface unit for this mission is a specific one that is lying on the ground in a station, waiting for you to pick it up in person. The guidance points you straight to it.

taztaz502
x4

Post by taztaz502 » Wed, 28. Aug 19, 14:36

Axeface wrote:
Wed, 28. Aug 19, 01:49
The interface unit for this mission is a specific one that is lying on the ground in a station, waiting for you to pick it up in person. The guidance points you straight to it.
^ This, you're going to be so frustrated when you see it after everything you've done. :lol:

JonnyRocket72
x4

Post by JonnyRocket72 » Sun, 26. Apr 20, 20:29

I docked at the station it said to, stood up and climbed down. There is NO guidance even though it says to "pick up: interface unit" bottom left of screen.. HELP?

I am playing split vendetta; fires of victory.

Ebron
x4

Post by Ebron » Sun, 26. Apr 20, 20:38

Happened to me too with one of the split starts. I ended up searching for the the whole Dock... In the end was in one of the 4 corners of the landing pad. It is a small orange box.

So I would suggest you to dock at the station, get out of your ship and search around it. You won't need to go around too much. If it is there, you should find it on the edge of the landing pad

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”