Trading Station Modules

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

bignick217
x4

Trading Station Modules

Post by bignick217 » Thu, 12. Sep 19, 05:39

Quick question: Is it possible to find blueprints for the modules found on the trading stations. Such as those nice big trading station dock modules and the L Universal Storage modules? I've been scanning them and run into several data leaks, but none of them have triggered a blueprint unlock.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Trading Station Modules

Post by Imperial Good » Fri, 13. Sep 19, 10:08

The Argon M only dock should be available for purchase in 2.60.

I think the Teladi ones are too unique to be used by the player. They are likely not compatible or very suitable for use with the station planer system.

bignick217
x4

Post by bignick217 » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 00:23

Fair enough. I'll keep an eye on it. I really like that dock with lots of M size landing pads. I really wish I could get those universal storage modules, but I can understand why they might not want to make that module available to players.

MarvinTheMartian
x4

Post by MarvinTheMartian » Fri, 4. Oct 19, 02:48

bignick217 wrote:
Sat, 14. Sep 19, 00:23
Fair enough. I'll keep an eye on it. I really like that dock with lots of M size landing pads. I really wish I could get those universal storage modules, but I can understand why they might not want to make that module available to players.
Playing 2.6 beta and the 8M dock is available from the Argon Rep as a blueprint

You already get a massive 2bn m³ universal storage with your station plot - build storage! Not quite what you're after I'm sure but it's a great dumping ground for any excess wares and not just station-building wares (at the moment) so good for stock-piling materials of war etc.
Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!
X3AP 3.1 Printable Universe Sector Map

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”