Help with a HOP vs GOP guild/faction mission

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jacko8787
x4

Help with a HOP vs GOP guild/faction mission

Post by jacko8787 » Mon, 9. Dec 19, 20:13

I have been doing a lot of faction missions (guild missions) for the Teladi, Argon and Antigone and even though some of them are hard and sometimes repetitive, they provide you with interesting rewards. But now I decided to do missions for the HOP (Holy Order of the Pontifex vs GOP), and I´m stuck in one in particular (and need help) that is called "disuasive actions".

The mission requires that you scan ships to detect "a person who carries a decrition module" and report him to the authorities.
Well, first of all, it doesn´t say where, so I´ve focused on HOP sectors and tried the following with no success whatsoever:
1. Scanned traffic of small transit around HOP stations (nothing).
2. Scanned traffic of small transit around other stations in other sectors, even enemy small ships (nothing).
3. Scanned traffic of small transit around station with a black market hangout (nothing)
4. scanned miners and traders and even military and police ships around HOP stations (nothing).
5. Scanned pirates and marauders (s ships) in HOP space sectors, both friendly and enemy, (nothing).
6. Dropped the module decription item in front of pirates (locked security box), they won´t pick it up, even when they asked me to drop my cargo (nothing).
So far I haven´t found any M size pirate transporter anywhere so I haven´t tried to drop the item in front of one.

I´ve spent around 6 hours trying to figure this one out but finnaly have to resourse to you guys for help.
TEMPUS FUGIT

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”