Post SCA Boarding: Communications Detected?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

NPSH

Post SCA Boarding: Communications Detected?

Post by NPSH » Mon, 20. Jan 20, 21:04

Hi Folks, first time posting.

So, I've been making bank on my PHQ wharf in the last day, and SCA just noticed. They've started sending plunderers there. I've taken about 4 Behemoths so far, and when I finished boarding the last two, something really strange happened.

I keep getting this computer voice message "Communications Detected". I had it happen on the last Behemoth I took, and it only stopped once I got it to a shipyard for repairs and sold it off. It did it again for the most recent Behemoth, and I have been up and down the vessel inside and out trying to figure out what this message means. Look in my logbook, no hints there, I just cannot figure out what this "Communications Detected" message is supposed to mean. Anyone figure it out? Hints would be appreciated.

Edit: I'm in the Beta

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Post SCA Boarding: Communications Detected?

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 20. Jan 20, 21:26

I don't think this is new to the beta. Also another if you can understand German. I don't really know what set of circumstances reliably causes it though.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

NPSH

Post by NPSH » Tue, 21. Jan 20, 01:12

Darn, I was running around my HQ looking for a com leak for someone trying to get off the station. I was hoping there was a way to get the jerk who kept hacking my station and pitch him out an airlock. Or possibly just turn him over to the Ministry, who'd subject him to... accountants.

Maybe in Split Vendetta.

Buzz2005
x4

Post by Buzz2005 » Fri, 24. Jan 20, 22:53

its a leftover from X rebirth, when a station detects hacking in XR this msg was broadcast
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”